Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freddie always looks like he is having a poo! Such a constipated face!
What is happening with Maxine and Patrick now? I want to see how they will resolve that storyline.

I used up like Freddie but this storyline is just dragging on and he has constantly got a face on! I was wondering about Patrick and Maxine! Don't even know where she is??

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I used up like Freddie but this storyline is just dragging on and he has constantly got a face on! I was wondering about Patrick and Maxine! Don't even know where she is??

I bet he looks at his script and thinks damn more crying lol! Think Patrick and Maxine story comes up again next week x

I keep missing it!! Aarrrggghhhh. I read that the maxine/patrick storyline comes up again next week.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

is anyone following haollyoaks on snap chat? Only heard on this morning today that they had it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Freddie always looks like he is having a poo! Such a constipated face!
What is happening with Maxine and Patrick now? I want to see how they will resolve that storyline.

Haha! That tickled me! He does always have a pained look on his face! Xx

Do they not have a doctors surgery in hollyoaks? Every time sineads baby is sick she goes straight to A&E. Surely if you kept having concerns about the health of your child you would speak to your GP?

So, gossip is, Peri Lomax is Sienna's daughter!!!

What??? How do you know this??? Does anyone else get wound up with the way sinead talks?

My husband thinks this too. Has done ever since we found out that Peri was adopted. Makes sense I suppose for her to then turn out to be Sienna's daughter.

Does anyone think Sinead is making up her baby's illness? I don't... I think Lyndsey is maybe not up to her job at the moment!

My husband thinks this too. Has done ever since we found out that Peri was adopted. Makes sense I suppose for her to then turn out to be Sienna's daughter.

Does anyone think Sinead is making up her baby's illness? I don't... I think Lyndsey is maybe not up to her job at the moment!

There was a picture of the new girl on Instagram and someone had written it in the comments.
I think Katy is poorly, Lindsey doesn't like Sinead, maybe she's being bitter?

There was a picture of the new girl on Instagram and someone had written it in the comments.
I think Katy is poorly, Lindsey doesn't like Sinead, maybe she's being bitter?

She is making it up because I read that they are going to do a storey line with Siobhan about munchausen by proxy (a condition where mothers are obsessed with medical attention so make things up)and katie gets taken into care

She is making it up because I read that they are going to do a storey line with Siobhan about munchausen by proxy (a condition where mothers are obsessed with medical attention so make things up)and katie gets taken into care

I wondered if it was going to go that way tbh, it's not something that's highlighted often but it is something that people can have. I definitely don't think Lindsey is doing anything deliberately I think she genuinely can't find anything wrong xx

Oh god, poor Katie 😞

Freddie is so annoying.:/

Wow Sinead is really something else! Pretending her child had blood in her nappy! Poor Lyndsey could have lost her job, time that Sinead grew up!

sineads mam saw the blood in the nappy didn't she?

oh just seen lol

urgh finn is horrible! hope he gets found out

He's got to! It's dragging a bit now!! At least Robbie now knows! And he ain't as bad as he makes out!

do you think Robbie will say out though?! after that threat x

Latest posts

Back