Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres something odd about vincent but cant put my finger on it. Havent liked him from the start. Yes love dirk and cindy :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe that he's an illegal immigrant ;) lol.

Laura xx

I hope vincent gets sent back to nigeria, his character does my head in. I am definitely team dirk/cindy! Love them together!

he needs a facial haha

The ruby/ziggy storyline is getting boring now, they love each other, he cheats/is accused of cheating, they break up and then make up. They just keep repeating this cycle!
What does everyone think of Sonny? Does he fancy carmel? Whats his game?

The ruby/ziggy storyline is getting boring now, they love each other, he cheats/is accused of cheating, they break up and then make up. They just keep repeating this cycle!
What does everyone think of Sonny? Does he fancy carmel? Whats his game?

I think Sonny has an ulterior motive. I think he wants full custody of Kathleen Angel.
I really want to know what's happened to Joe!

Just watched first look and fraser is such a horrible man. He is manipulating tegan so much but then she is a fool for falling for it! And the sight of Sinead munching on a bag of chips like a starved beast was enough to turn my stomach! I hate it when people eat with their mouth open and munch!

I think Sonny has an ulterior motive. I think he wants full custody of Kathleen Angel.
I really want to know what's happened to Joe!

Apparently joe is back very soon but read in the spoilers that the roscoes have to go and id a body so I don't know whether he has come back alive or dead. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am glad Joe is alive, shame she did abortion :(

I was under impression he wasn't alive and Fraser has paid the private investigator to tell Lindsay he is to putt her off the scent .... Have I missed something ? 😊

I was under impression he wasn't alive and Fraser has paid the private investigator to tell Lindsay he is to putt her off the scent .... Have I missed something ? 😊

No turns out he is in a coma (which only Fraser knew and now grace) but everyone involved believes he is dead! All his family and friends think he has left Lindsay for another woman which is what the private detective was paid to tell them!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Oh right ! I must have missed the bit about the coma ! Ha ha I can't keep up x

Oh right ! I must have missed the bit about the coma ! Ha ha I can't keep up x

It was shown right at the end of today's first look x

No turns out he is in a coma (which only Fraser knew and now grace) but everyone involved believes he is dead! All his family and friends think he has left Lindsay for another woman which is what the private detective was paid to tell them!

WHAT?! how have I missed this 😂😂 yessssss

I can't help being sorry for Freddie n sinead even though they are absolute idiots

Know what you mean! They are stupid but they seriously think they are covering up a murder! I don't get how the hospital haven't rang his family or why Fraser is keeping the coma a secret? Surely it's safer for him if they all think he got caught in an accident and is in a coma, than half thinking he's dead and the others trying to find him!!

Know what you mean! They are stupid but they seriously think they are covering up a murder! I don't get how the hospital haven't rang his family or why Fraser is keeping the coma a secret? Surely it's safer for him if they all think he got caught in an accident and is in a coma, than half thinking he's dead and the others trying to find him!!

I thought this but I think hospital haven't contacted family as they may not know his identity as Fraser removed bank card, wallet etc so maybe they don't know who it is but I totally agree with the accident thing, surely he won't remember what happened?!

Wonder what hospital he's in? Both Sandy and Lindsey work in the one they always show so surely someone would have recognised him and told them he was there?

Wonder what hospital he's in? Both Sandy and Lindsey work in the one they always show so surely someone would have recognised him and told them he was there?

He must of drove him miles away!! It's all a bit strange! Find out tonight though cos it was one of them cliff hanger malarkies!

Argh why is Freddie always crying? He's driving me mad now!!!

Freddie always looks like he is having a poo! Such a constipated face!
What is happening with Maxine and Patrick now? I want to see how they will resolve that storyline.

Latest posts

Back