Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know!! She wears the same clothes for the whole week aswell? I hate Sienna's eye brows too!

Does Grace only own one pair of trousers? That leather pair that she constantly wears!

Haha that's true, they spend all their wardrobe expenses on Tegan's extravagant wardrobe!

Tegan wears some awful clothes! I was just starting to like Sinead and now she has lied and said she is HIV positive, horrible girl!

Tegan wears some awful clothes! I was just starting to like Sinead and now she has lied and said she is HIV positive, horrible girl!

I thought it was true?! What did I miss, how do you know she's lied?! I just don't like her, it wasn't just Lindsey that misdiagnosed Katie, so the revenge thing is a bit annoying.

Sorry I watched the channel 4 episode and the first look on e4 last night. It must have been on first look that i found out she was lying.

Sorry I watched the channel 4 episode and the first look on e4 last night. It must have been on first look that i found out she was lying. The revenge thing against Lyndsey is stupid, Sinead is just jealous that Freddie loved Lyndsey more

Sorry I watched the channel 4 episode and the first look on e4 last night. It must have been on first look that i found out she was lying. The revenge thing against Lyndsey is stupid, Sinead is just jealous that Freddie loved Lyndsey more

Wouldn't you be? The man you marry loves someone else, that person gets your kid taken off you because she is quite obviously more bothered about what was going on with her than your baby... Then the moment the kid dies she sleeps with your husband?? Id wanna kill her!!

Emma-Louise

Wouldn't you be? The man you marry loves someone else, that person gets your kid taken off you because she is quite obviously more bothered about what was going on with her than your baby... Then the moment the kid dies she sleeps with your husband?? Id wanna kill her!!

Emma-Louise

Does sinead know Freddie and Lindsey slept together? Sinead knew Freddie loved Lindsey before she married him, it's not her fault. I'm finding it really hard to sympathise with sinead, I've never really liked her but started to change my mind with the aftermath of Katie dying. But I just don't like her... Team Lindsey!

Also I watched first look yesterday and didn't see anything about her lying about HIV?! I'll watch it again.

She said right at the beginning! Yeh he told her when she was in hospital didn't he? In a complete mess after losing her baby and he tells her he had sex with Lindsey! I am team Sinead all the way! Don't like up herself Lindsey!

Emma-Louise

I can't remember? Sinead being sinead I thought she would have said by now.

I'm also starting to dislike Sonny... Anyone else?

I'm disliking sonny to and used to dislike sinead but like her now. I can't stand Lindsey she always looks like there's a bad smell around!

I'm disliking sonny to and used to dislike sinead but like her now. I can't stand Lindsey she always looks like there's a bad smell around!

I know what you mean about Lindsey it's because she can't act and neither can how or Freddie .

Holy crap on a stick

Emma-Louise

Ooooo I can't wait to find out if Perries Sienna's daughter or not?

What does everyone think? Is she? Isn't she?

Dunno but I was omg at the end of first look last night! Who saw it?

Emma-Louise

I missed thursday and fridays first look, what happened???

Sienna created a gay dating profile pretending to be Danny and got talking to George. Sam found it and between her and Danny they figured it was sienna but sienna blamed it on perrie. Sienna brainwashed perrie into taking the blame so her parents wouldn't split up.

Sienna created a gay dating profile pretending to be Danny and got talking to George. Sam found it and between her and Danny they figured it was sienna but sienna blamed it on perrie. Sienna brainwashed perrie into taking the blame so her parents wouldn't split up.

And then they did split up and Danny went to George and kissed him!!!

Emma-Louise

Omg! That girl has no limits! Will have to watch on catch up :)

Latest posts

Back