Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad Nancy and Tom are on to Sienna! Is Perrie definitely her daughter?

We don't know yet. What do you think?

I think it would be a bit annoying if she wasn't her daughter, after all of this and then having to look for her daughter again. But then again seems abit too coincidental that her long lost daughter just so happens to move across the road.

I'm not sure if I want Sienna to be her mum either. It would ruin Tom and Perries friendship

Ah didn't think about tom! Who watched first look? Is Jason diabetic or something?

yes Jason is diabetic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought Leela was Perry's mum?

Also is Blessing actually the guy Tyson who's credit card and driving licence she had?

I thought Leela was Perry's mum?

Also is Blessing actually the guy Tyson who's credit card and driving licence she had?

I thought that tonight that she's Tyson .
And no I think sienna is perrys mum well it's being played out as if she is !
I lime sienna it's just a shame she's turning creepy again but it wouldn't be the same without her X

I think we love to hate someone though? I hated Brendon for a long time, but loved to hate him, then loved him. But before that we had warren, not matter what he did I still loved him 😍

Again we wanna see more of Maxine! They bought the story back for a few episodes then disappeared 😡

I knew it!!! I was right lol

Emma-Louise

OMG but who is gonna be Sienna's daughter now

I knew it!!! I was right lol

Emma-Louise

About what? Ive missed tonight's first look x

Edit - dont worry just caught up :o

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I missed the end..... what happened.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes loved tonight's first look!

OMG but who is gonna be Sienna's daughter now

Dunno there ain't any other adopted girls in holyoaks now is there! Have to wait and see there! Love Jason's dad gonna be interesting when he takes Jason home

Emma-Louise

Ahhh I missed first looks aswell! Will have to wait til later! I always miss the juicy ones!!

Is Sam Lomaxs angry face annoying anyone else? It's like her jaw has been dislocated!

Emma-Louise

Is Sam Lomaxs angry face annoying anyone else? It's like her jaw has been dislocated!

Emma-Louise

Her angry voice annoys me! She talks normal then all of a sudden her voice goes really deep! Lol can't wait to find out who Sienna's daughter is!! X

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my good god just watched today's about to watch first look. Whoever was saying it a few pages back well done I really didn't think peri was leelas!

Oh my good god just watched today's about to watch first look. Whoever was saying it a few pages back well done I really didn't think peri was leelas!

Me!!! It was how awkward she was when peri got ill and how drunk she kept getting!

Emma-Louise

Latest posts

Back