Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh exactly... She shouldn't of happened, she should of died, she has no idea what she is, and there is something wrong with sienna that she won't understand! What the **** is it???

i thought at first oul paddy was the dad but then seinna surely would have remembered the abuse either that or they all have some weird mental disease or something

Yeah surely if Patrick was the dad sienna would remember! She doesn't seem to understand why he is stopping her and lying either. I just want it to be revealed now.

I have a feeling when it does come out we will end up disappointed lol

That's probably true, it will be something so boring and simple we didn't think of it!

I also thought this... Hope not though, it'll be complete anti-climax after all the hype.

So glad Dodger stood up to Patrick! I'm abit disappointed Dennis has ended up with Blessing, I love Dennis but Blessing gets on my nerves.

The Patrick, Sienna and Nico storyline is officially driving me MAD 😡

Hmmmm Patrick said she had never have been born,, maybe he tried to do something to make sienna lose the baby? And took pictures? I NEED to know! Dragging on tooooo long

Hmmmm Patrick said she had never have been born,, maybe he tried to do something to make sienna lose the baby? And took pictures? I NEED to know! Dragging on tooooo long

I agree! It's driving me Insane!! xx

Jesus Holyoaks do we really need anymore who what where when storylines???

Jesus Holyoaks do we really need anymore who what where when storylines???

Oh I thought exactly the same thing!!!

Surely they should close one storyline before opening another!! Xx

The whole Cindy thing has happened overnight! Who do you think she saw?

Hmm I'm really not sure, although my first thought was the dr that she 'killed'

Or maybe I'm just thinking too far into it lol xx

There was talk of it being one of her exes but I'm sure most of them are dead! Except tony but that would be stupid as he is currently tangled in his own saga! I know she starts meeting up with him in secret and holly follows her to find out what's going on and sees them together.

Leela is getting right on my wick! Poor Peri wouldn't be better off with her at all

You think?? I think her and Cameron would be great parents! But they weren't given the chance! Sam had him locked up for something he didn't do and also hid evidence on frasers death and she is married to a bloke who sleeps with men behind her back! That ain't a stable up bringing

All past news, leela agreed to let peri be raised by someone else and she shouldn't be able to decide she wants to play mummy now, think about what the news would do to peri? Is she better off believing that she has a her mum and dad, or would she really benefit from finding out her sister is her mum and her mum and dad are her grandparents! Doesn't matter what leela wants or what kind of mother she would be, she made her choice and it's not something she can just decide to go back on, no matter her age at the time.

Maybe it's dr Brownings son that came in at the end? Is he coming back into it at all?

All past news, leela agreed to let peri be raised by someone else and she shouldn't be able to decide she wants to play mummy now, think about what the news would do to peri? Is she better off believing that she has a her mum and dad, or would she really benefit from finding out her sister is her mum and her mum and dad are her grandparents! Doesn't matter what leela wants or what kind of mother she would be, she made her choice and it's not something she can just decide to go back on, no matter her age at the time.

Yeh agree she can't play mother. But at the same time doesn't peri have the right to know the truth?
Lol I'm afraid I'm team leela lol

Latest posts

Back