Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When she's older maybe, but I'm a big believer that what goods the truth if it's going to shatter someone's world. I'm 27 and if my 40 year old brother turned round to me and said "I'm your dad"
I'd absolutely freak out! No that is not something I'd want to be told haha.

I agree .. Team Leela!!
Peri WILL find out one day, then she will hate them all for lieing to her.
I do think she deserves to know the truth and teenage years are the best to do so xx

Maybe it's dr Brownings son that came in at the end? Is he coming back into it at all?

Ooo I thought the same xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm almost positive I know who Cindy's mystery man in, hollyoaks mucked up and posted a pic of him and a couple of other cast members on Instagram but now I've looked it's disappeared from there so they must have realised!

I'm almost positive I know who Cindy's mystery man in, hollyoaks mucked up and posted a pic of him and a couple of other cast members on Instagram but now I've looked it's disappeared from there so they must have realised!

Ohhhhh, shareeee?! 😉 xx

Can't believe no ones mentioned sinead and tony!! Also have I missed something with cindy? All I've seen so far is Hilton in the pram. Just watching tonight's now

She's developing bipolar disorder apparently. From what I've seen so far, she's not a good enough actress to pull it off!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403327143.278843.jpg
Look! It's in her head! She is imagining him! If you think about it one glass was completely empty, not even a drop! You don't actually see a text just what she replied! She's gone bonkers

I'm sorry to have to moan, but bi-polar is not "going bonkers". I had a very dear friend who had suffered with this condition for many years, it is a very severe form of depression which can cause hallucinations. But that is just one side effect.
My friend took her own life last year, which is why I am a little over sensitive and defensive towards the subject!

I am concerned that hollyoaks have chosen to use probably one of the worst actresses to portray this condition, and I hope they handle it with care and sensitivity, and not ridicule it like so many do!

Oh, and its definatly Rhys she is seeing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am concerned that hollyoaks have chosen to use probably one of the worst actresses to portray this condition, and I hope they handle it with care and sensitivity, and not ridicule it like so many do!

I completley agree with you...and I'm really sorry to hear about your friend.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My fiancé has bi-polar, I have no doubt though that this story line will end up portraying bi-polar as everybody sees it and not as it actually it xx

I didn't mean to cause offence. I wasn't saying people with it are bonkers which is what I think you have taken it as! I know people with bi-polar as well and it ain't a nice thing. It was more referring to cindy, as we know she isn't the strongest actress in the show... Most her faces to show emotion make her look like a duck!

View attachment 68436
Look! It's in her head! She is imagining him! If you think about it one glass was completely empty, not even a drop! You don't actually see a text just what she replied! She's gone bonkers

When was this with the empty wine glass? I'm sure I've watched all of them but now feel like I've majorly missed this out :( lol!!

I didn't mean to cause offence. I wasn't saying people with it are bonkers which is what I think you have taken it as! I know people with bi-polar as well and it ain't a nice thing. It was more referring to cindy, as we know she isn't the strongest actress in the show... Most her faces to show emotion make her look like a duck!

No offence taken! I agree totally with the actress chosen to portray it, I doubt very much this storyline will educate people in the right way!

When was this with the empty wine glass? I'm sure I've watched all of them but now feel like I've majorly missed this out :( lol!!

Last nights first look

Ok so I know i wasn't convinced about the whole Patrick maybe being the father to niko, but last night it came to me, when he said she was a mistake that should never have happened, she wasn't meant to exist, she should never have been born...is that because he did rape sienna but thought his vasectomy would stop her getting pregnant?

Dun dun dun!

Ok so I know i wasn't convinced about the whole Patrick maybe being the father to niko, but last night it came to me, when he said she was a mistake that should never have happened, she wasn't meant to exist, she should never have been born...is that because he did rape sienna but thought his vasectomy would stop her getting pregnant?

Dun dun dun!

Maybe so ...

But we shall never know as that story line has faded out AGAIN!!

Maybe so ...

But we shall never know as that story line has faded out AGAIN!!

The disappearing storylines really confuse me. Remember Jon Pauls rape ordeal? Cuz the writers seem not too!

And did we ever find out who killed Fraser?!

On another note...I LOVE Grace!

The disappearing storylines really confuse me. Remember Jon Pauls rape ordeal? Cuz the writers seem not too!

And did we ever find out who killed Fraser?!

On another note...I LOVE Grace!

I do remember 😐

Oh I hate Grace, I hope she's dead lol xx

Latest posts

Back