Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else feel like Nancy has a bit of a cheek? Lol

Oh Thank the lordie for that!! If you watched tonight's first look, you know what I'm on about.

I've been missing Hollyoaks some nights because of work..this thread is perfect 👌

Loved first look tonight, well done Hollyoaks!

All I can say is yay yay yay!!!!

Me too sooooo happy!!

Big bob is one of the most annoying characters! Why is he called big bob when he is actually quite small??

Big bob is one of the most annoying characters! Why is he called big bob when he is actually quite small??

I agree and he really doesn't look like a gangster!!

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Off topic but are Freddie and Sinead ever going to get divorced? Or just keep pretending they never got married?

I completely forgot they was married lol x

I'm so behind. What happened Finn in court.? Have it recorded but too far bk to start watching!

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so behind. What happened Finn in court.? Have it recorded but too far bk to start watching!

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fin was found guilty and has gone down 👏

I'm just catching up now and this big bob storyline is honestly one of the most cringey things I've ever seen in my life!! 🙈

Very strange little character. I can see what the producers were trying to do but I agree- cringe!

Sent from my GoTab-GBT10 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it bad that i want theresa and dodger to get together??

I can't stand the way Maxine says "dodge" and "dodger" and I know it's only a soap but why after all they've been through would she believe he was suddenly with Theresa and why is no one suspecting sienna?? Haha

Did anyone else notice Teresa's "newborn" baby.... When Myra went to change her she had a normal belly button haha

Lol it's become all a bit much. Sometimes unrealistic. Like Dodger and Sienna not knowing they've slept together at 13. Really?

I can't stop watching still, but I do think it's getting a bit far fetched!

I'm getting bored of the sinead and Tony story. As if you would stand kissing in the restaurant in front of customers. Like nobody would know he's with Diane. A bit unrealistic... However I love hollyoaks haha 😁x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I still dont think nico is dodgers daughter. Omg just watching first look, Sienna has hit a new low!

Totally agree! But totally addictive!!

Sent from my GoTab-GBT10 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back