Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just catching up on Thursday and Fridays episodes, Leela does my head in! I wish she would just shut up sometimes!

Where have all the hollyoaks fans gone?

Still here. But missing hollyoaks of late. [emoji20][emoji20]

Does anyone think the Patrick and maxine storey line is well and truly boring and finally needs to come to an end?? Holly oaks always drag things out just that little bit too much

Yea im sick of it, Maxine gets on my nerves anyway so hoping she will leave! The outfits her and Darren wore to the launch of minnie cabs were ridiculous, didnt look very professional to me! Also the Pete and Porsche storyline is silly. Surely someone would believe her?

Yea im sick of it, Maxine gets on my nerves anyway so hoping she will leave! The outfits her and Darren wore to the launch of minnie cabs were ridiculous, didnt look very professional to me! Also the Pete and Porsche storyline is silly. Surely someone would believe her?
Completely agree...the pete and porscha is stupid,even though I still watch it all the time I think the storey lines are all just the same old storeys going around and around....and every time maxine says "dazzle" it drives me nuts!

I hate the Dazzle word! I think i moaned about it a bit further back in the thread!

Kim is really getting on my nerves now. Has anyone seen the six weeks of summer trailer? Looks quite good.

Fed up of Kim now it's becoming boring I mean not been funny but grace used to have ppl done in and goes out with gangster Trevor so why would grace keep getting blackmailed by her.

Kim is a psycho, they could get her done for all sorts, stalking, blackmail, voyeurism!!

I recon it'll come out that Kath didn't fall into the water and that Kim held her under or something.

She should team up with Silas...

Maybe she is something to do with silas? Wasnt he last seen getting on a bus with a load of girls?

Well who watched first look last night? I knew Esther would want to keep the baby!

I've not managed to see anything this week! [emoji20]

And working Sunday. Boo

So what do we all think about Stephanie Davies ( Sinead )getting her contract terminated with immediate effect? I saw it in the daily mail yesterday but there is no clue as to why?? I wonder how they will write her out?

I know!! I wanna know what she did.

I bet it'll be said that she's gone to see her dad?

Yea i saw this, i wonder what happened with her?

I bet it pees the writers off when someone leaves/gets sacked straight away. It must be hard to write someone out without a storyline!!

Yeah I often wonder that but. Think they must have something in the contract that they have to shoot a leaving scene or they already have one in place for everyone just incase!

Latest posts

Back