Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E4 catch up. Omg!!!!!
I hate Lindsey's dress.
But it is SO far fetched. Love it! Hehe

One of the mcqueens is killed by the gloved hand!

What?! Which McQueen?!

No ones knows yet but I think the possibilities are Porsche, Mercedes or nana!

Ooh. Was it advert? X

I think they posted it on digital spy but the hollyoaks Facebook page have just posted about it

Hmm... Do I join the Facebook thing?! I do like a surprise though...

Who the hell is the gloved hand. It's getting right on my nerves now?!

They are really dragging it out. The storyline hasn't even developed yet so I think its going to go on for a while yet!

I have no idea who it could be?!!

My money is on Tegan still.

What reason do you reckon?

I kind of think its Celine. Just before Rick died she had a conversation with Jason or Robbie, cant remember which, and they were telling her how he has been a rubbish dad, then obviously Will was horrible to Theresa and tried to kill her, Theresa is Celines cousin, Mariam swapped Tegans baby and Celine saw Tegan shouting at Mariam and getting upset, at this point Tegan and Celine were close friends, and now Phoebe. The only reason I can think why she would kill Phoebe is because Tegan was meant to be looking after her and she had fallen out with Tegan over that guy so maybe wanted to frame Tegan as revenge? When Dr Savage said it was cardiac arrest that killed Phoebe, Celine jumped straight in and said Tegan had done it. I know its far fetched but thats my theory lol.

Because she gives me the impression she thinks she's hard done by.
She keeps making mistakes.
Hers is the only family not affected really.

And I don't like her.

I kind of think its Celine. Just before Rick died she had a conversation with Jason or Robbie, cant remember which, and they were telling her how he has been a rubbish dad, then obviously Will was horrible to Theresa and tried to kill her, Theresa is Celines cousin, Mariam swapped Tegans baby and Celine saw Tegan shouting at Mariam and getting upset, at this point Tegan and Celine were close friends, and now Phoebe. The only reason I can think why she would kill Phoebe is because Tegan was meant to be looking after her and she had fallen out with Tegan over that guy so maybe wanted to frame Tegan as revenge? When Dr Savage said it was cardiac arrest that killed Phoebe, Celine jumped straight in and said Tegan had done it. I know its far fetched but thats my theory lol.

Hollyoaks IS far fetched.

Only pit in your reasoning is that Celine didn't know about Tegan messing up til after?

I wonder if it's someone who know Savage isn't qualified, trying to set him up?

No what I meant was she thought Tegan had done the checks so would have accused her of doing something wrong or not picking up on something because she was responsible for watching over Phoebe. It was an added bonus when she found Tegan forging notes!

I hope this story line doesn't drag on in usual Hollyoaks style.

I will be disappointed if the gloved killer is someone completely different, like a new character. I was also thinking what if it isn't a hospital staff member? I know they keep showing the locker but that could be a locker anyway, the police station (Ben), the school?

Ooh. Bet it's Ben.

Who has kidnapped Rose? I think Scott.

Latest posts

Back