Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh maybe it was his own clothes!! X

Its getting really good again. Have you seen the new trailer? Someone gets killed by Grace by the looks of it and Mercedes is there with Lindsey, Freddie etc.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lindsey and Freddie are just annoying me now lol

I like Patrick and Theresa's relationship at the moment. It would be nice if it ends up being a genuine friendship.

Sinead's cousin is SO annoying. Hate him!!
Also disliking Kim. Her and Lindsey's family weird!! Why would they and their parents not want to see Kath?!

I hate Sineads cousin as well! Cant john paul and ste just get on with their lives now? Kim is an absolute psycho! I missed the bit when Lindsey explained why they moved Kath away, what happened?

Lindsey was 9 and blamed herself for Kaths accident. Because she left the two 4 year olds by a stream (why she was in charge of looking after two 4 year olds and there was no adult is beyond me).
So Lindsey played up for her parents while Kath was being cared for at home.
They then shipped Kath off to a home and Kim blames Lindsey thinking their parents chose her over Kath.

Who is it killing everyone?! I don't believe it's charles

I dont think its Charles, maybe Kim? Or Mariam.

Ooh. I just realised I watched the Hollyoaks first look!! With those guesses, you're in for a treat!! X

Someone else dies...
Someone who isn't a patient.

Do we know who kills them yet?

Nope. Don't see that.

So who does everyone else think the gloved killer is?

I just don't know?
I think Charles and serena are too predictable.
Maybe Tegan? But I wouldn't know her reasoning?
Kim is pretty messed up? Maybe it's her? Just cuz she can?

Who is serena? I think maybe kim or lindsey. Tegan would be a bit random but I really dont know. Surely it has to be between Kim, Celine, Charles, Lindsey or Tegan because they are the only ones who work there.

In the beginning I thought it was Celine

Who is serena? I think maybe kim or lindsey. Tegan would be a bit random but I really dont know. Surely it has to be between Kim, Celine, Charles, Lindsey or Tegan because they are the only ones who work there.

How weird, I wrote Sienna!

I doubt it'll be Lindsey. She's had a pretty big storyline recently. And I like her. She can't be murdering all these people.

I hate Lindsey lol. I think Celine because she hasnt had a big story line yet.

Latest posts

Back