Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was not expecting that at the end!

Omg no neither did I! :(

Lindsey needs to go now, she is such a brat! I want Freddie to hurry up and come back, hopefully he remembers what she did.

My god. I'm so freaking emotional.

I LOVE the Roscoe boys.

No guy like Robbie would fall for a sap like Holly! Finding her very annoying!

He also seemed to get over Pheobe pretty quickly too!
The storyline with Holly is so cringe worthy. "I'll give you the best room service you've ever had"! Poor boy!

Holly is so annoying! I don't get the attraction with her, she even slept with Dodger in the past! Are they trying to turn her into a sex siren or something because she doesn't fit that role at all.

I think maybe they're meant to be showing mother like daughter but she's totally the wrong actress for it.

I agree, she doesn't exactly fit the character. I wonder how long the love triangle between Jason, Robbie and Holly will be dragged out? I would like to see Lindsey caught as the killer soon as well.

Me too. Her constant banging on about 'being with joe keeps me safe' is getting abit tiresome.

Did anyone watch first look last night? Holly's face when Robbie told her to stick with Jason was priceless, such a spoilt brat! I'm not liking paedophile pete being back either.

Oh Pete is just creepy! I'm not sure if there's anyone I much like at the moment!

I was thinking that the other day, a lot of the characters i really dont like

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Robbie. I'll have him. And I won't mess him about like bloody Hollie!

I would love to get rid of a few characters, Lindsey, Holly, Ellie, Jason, Leela, Peri, Nico, Maxine........ I could go on! I was disappointed they got rid of Ziggy, he was a nice character. And bring back Dodger!

I would love to get rid of a few characters, Lindsey, Holly, Ellie, Jason, Leela, Peri, Nico, Maxine........ I could go on! I was disappointed they got rid of Ziggy, he was a nice character. And bring back Dodger!

You don't wanna get rid of Cindy?!

Oh theres plenty more but I got bored of listing them! I would get rid of Lisa as well and I'm not a fan of Harry or Cleo. I love the mcqueen family so im surprised i dont like cleo but she gets on my nerves.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Robbie. I'll have him. And I won't mess him about like bloody Hollie!
Got tot agree here I've got a major soft spot for Robbie!

Latest posts

Back