Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now Lindsey is lying about being pregnant to get her man. Hmmm doesn't sound too much like the Sienna/Darren storyline, or the Leela/Ziggy storyline. What is with all the fake pregnancies??

He visited trevor in prison under a false name, as if no one would recognise him!

How does he know Trevor?!

I dont think he does, he just heard he was a serial killer from hollyoaks and started sending him letters to the prison. I think Silas is pretending to be an author and wants info for his book or something.

Lol Hollyoaks is so far fetched!

I know. I am so annoyed that Lindsey has managed to get rid of Mercedes!

Ive started watching again and it's still the same bloody storyline !!! I can't stand Lindsay they need to wrap this story line up now and I agree with pollypocket85 it is so far fetched lol [emoji3][emoji3]

I really want lindsey to get found out, msybe not that trevor is off the hook the story will start moving again

Hope so she's just so smug [emoji36]

I can now add Ben on to the list of characters i don't like, and Ellie is a horrible character as well!

Hollyoaks is missing those likeable characters that we used to have in years gone by like Max and OB.

I loved Max and OB, and do you remember their friend Bombhead?? He was so funny.

Haha yes, and the big storyline of when bombhead was living alone with his dead grandmas body. How random I remember that!

I don't remember that! They had some really good characters back then. I loved Brendan as well, he used to make me laugh.

It just seems to lurch from bad storyline to storyline. Although saying that I still watch it

I watch it every day but i have to admit I'm not as into it as i used to be.

I don't think Ellie is a bad character I just think it's a bad actor same as Harry and cleo

Latest posts

Back