Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea possibly, i just find Ellie very mean and she is always stirring things up. I think with Cleo it is definitely the actress, its her mannerisms that i find annoying.

Did anyone watch first look?? Really pointless episode i thought.

Where have all the hollyoaks fans gone??

Where have all the hollyoaks fans gone??
I am so very behind with it

I watched a little of first look last night. I haven't had a free Sunday to watch the omnibus recently either.

Going catch up on allllll my soaps now I have chance starting with hollyoaks z

I've not contributed to this thread for months? Year or so even!!!

Still love Hollyoaks though!
Can't wait for Lindsey to get found out which I believe is very soon!
If you join the Facebook group there's loads spoilers of upcoming stories!
Like Cleo getting into bed with Tony [emoji33]

I hope Lindsey gets found out soon. I'm also wondering where the Silas storyline will go, they must have bought him back for a reason.

I hope Lindsey gets found out soon. I'm also wondering where the Silas storyline will go, they must have bought him back for a reason.

I don't understand how no ones recognised him! [emoji15]
And
Lindsay is doing my head in. Can't wait till she's found out

I thought someone would recognise him, a serial killer would have been all over the news and people would know his face. He even visited Trevor in prison!

I wish they killed her off already I thought I hate her sister more but no Lyndsey is evil and stupid and I don't like how they drag it and let her get away with everything

Kim looks normal compared to Lyndsey! I hope Freddie remembers what she did and sets her up.

I can see the Holly and Jason storyline turning into a domestic abuse story, maybe not physical abuse but definitely emotional and controlling.

Trying to catch up with what I've missed whilst being in hospital! It's hard cos I'm watching the omnibus and some bits just make me zone out! I'm looking forward to the story lines of how they going to tell Alfie's story along side jades and then working along side stand up to cancer is it?

I can see the Holly and Jason storyline turning into a domestic abuse story, maybe not physical abuse but definitely emotional and controlling.
Definitely I think your right here Xxx

I HATE that Joanne! X

Joanne is horrible! I wish Kim would just tell the police that Lindsey is the killer, there is no way i would sit back and let my sister keep killing people!

It needs some spice some old characters should come back! What happened to the character Jamie lomas played? Did he get killed? If not he should come back bit of rivalry for Trevor and grace! Dodger needs to come back too!

I want brendan to come back, he was so funny!

It needs some spice some old characters should come back! What happened to the character Jamie lomas played? Did he get killed? If not he should come back bit of rivalry for Trevor and grace! Dodger needs to come back too!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456507606.270736.jpg

Latest posts

Back