Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg I'm a mind reader!!!

Brendan would be a good one to come back too!

Out of everyone who's been killed of who would you like to return?

I'd love max and OB to come back!

I'm not sure which episode I'm watching but surely all police phone calls are recorded? You would of thought they would of been listening to Kim's conversation!

So Nico is going to try and kill Theresa so she can have her kidney? Is she going to stroll into hospital with a dead body and say hey I've found a kidney match!

And if i could bring back a character thats been killed it would probably be Ziggy or Dr Savage

Who is still watching??

Me but I'm behind! On the omnibus when nick glasses sienna!

Who has seen the new trailer??? Warren Fox is back!!!

Who has seen the new trailer??? Warren Fox is back!!!
Meeeee! Who do you think he's talking to? That's Sienna's bathroom surely? I can't think of anyone else's bathroom looking like that!

Where's Frankie been? I've read something that she's back but she's been gone ages!

So Nico is going to try and kill Theresa so she can have her kidney? Is she going to stroll into hospital with a dead body and say hey I've found a kidney match!

The thing is as well, Nico tried to poison her. Poison would ruin the kidneys anyway. Leaving it useless!

Grace_hair i hadn't even thought of that! Surely when Theresa went into hospital they would have done routine bloods and something would have shown up?

Warren might be talking to tony or ste because he had dealings with both of them in the past. It was Brendan who got warren put in prison so maybe he thinks ste still speaks to brendan?

I thought it was Theresa? I'm excited anyway!

No i checked on wikipedia lol. I'm hating Holly more and more with every episode I watch!

Tell me about it I can't believe Robbins left! I would rather she gone than him!

Me too, her character is awful! This weeks episodes are looking good, im glad its starting to come out about lindsey.

I know I'm glad mercy is back too! Wish jacqui would come back!

Did anyone watch first look tonight? When did Nancy find out what darren and maxine did with patrick??

Did anyone watch first look tonight? When did Nancy find out what darren and maxine did with patrick??

It was a while ago now.
I'm racking my brains for you trying to remember the situation they were in so that they had to tell her [emoji51]

I watch it every day without fail and i cannot for the life of me remember her finding out, my friend can't either lol

Nancy got suspicious of something and did she walk in on them hugging in the garage? Can't quiet remember but Nancy questioned him and he had to tell her

Latest posts

Back