Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you saw the test with 2 lines on it :/ I'm going to be so relieved when it all comes out. I just can't think how it's going to be proven unless something happens she trips up and then admits everything :/

Aaaah ste's dad!!! I hope he's not going to jail I like the wee schemey lol x

I don't know why but I reckon sienna might be lying about being pregnant, god knows how she managed to get to extra stripe on the test but I think that's why she cried cause it was negative.

I think this too xx

I read there's going to be a confusion with a marriage proposal where she says yes to Darren. But he doesn't actually want to Marry her.
And when things don't go her way she starts to slip up. Week after next apparently.
Might all be lies but who knows... 👺

LolliDolli💋

God I hope that's true! Haha

I think that storyline with ste and his dad was just sick lol. Cant stand sienna. I do think that sandie is darrens mum though! Had a feeling when she showed up was a bit of an atmosphere!

I think that storyline with ste and his dad was just sick lol. Cant stand sienna. I do think that sandie is darrens mum though! Had a feeling when she showed up was a bit of an atmosphere!

Do you?? Maybe that's why Sandie wanted to help Nancy? That's her grandchild? And maybe the jack/joe thing is just a diversion!?
Fingers crossed psycho sienna slips up!!

I think ive missed something...what happened to shinead being controlled and having to work for trevor? He trapped her into working in his club and now shes walking around just fine :-/

Omg ste's dad!!! That really was sick!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you?? Maybe that's why Sandie wanted to help Nancy? That's her grandchild? And maybe the jack/joe thing is just a diversion!?
Fingers crossed psycho sienna slips up!!

Oooh that's juicy! Makes total sense x

Omg poor john paul!! His bf is a proper baddie!

Was not expecting that!!!!! Poor ste too :(

Whats going on. My friend & her boyfriend don't watch soaps & I've struggled to get an internet signal....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg poor john paul!! His bf is a proper baddie!

take it u watched tomorrows. wasn't expecting that at all!!!! poor jp & poor ste too 😔

take it u watched tomorrows. wasn't expecting that at all!!!! poor jp & poor ste too 😔

Oh no, I've not seen it. I saw Mondays but didn't get the chance to see E4. Won't be able to watch tonight either as working til late. Doesn't sound good though.

You can tell that Darren still Love Nancy his face said it all when he was asking John Paul about her. I think Sienna's going to start slipping up soon as soon as things don't go her way she starts getting panicky so don't think it will be to long.

Anyone seen next weeks spoilers 😯

You can tell that Darren still Love Nancy his face said it all when he was asking John Paul about her. I think Sienna's going to start slipping up soon as soon as things don't go her way she starts getting panicky so don't think it will be to long.

As others have said, she cried when she turned over that pregnancy test so she must have been disappointed it was negative. How will she get out of this one??

Anyone seen next weeks spoilers 😯

No, but if you go on digital spy they tell you what happens. The mistaken proposal and Myra and Dr Browning go head to head!

This are and his dad thing reminds me of Rhys and his sister Beth ages ago!!
Think they've ran out of stories and having to repeat!!

LolliDolli💋

Latest posts

Back