Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah there was the gun shot wound in her chest when she fell :( x

I think she will have had a bullet proof vest on or something as they knew he was going to do it didn't they?

Omg just finished watching tonight's and first look! Eeeeeeek you will all be excited and a little sad! Xxx

Don't know if anyone's watched first look but I was not expecting that ending!!

I doubt Mercy stays dead! She prob wake up out of it, and Ooh didnt think of that - myrah having a bullet proof on! Lets see haha

OMG! Mercy isn't set to leave so she must survive!! But OMG!
And yes you were right there was a bullet hole in her chest!!! My pardon. Xx

I don't think Mercedes is dead, iv no heard anything about her going out so she must wake up. and somehow I think mutas alive aswell lol xx

I hope she is not dead those last episodes keeping me nervous lol!

I missed last nights first look so I'll catch up tonight. Other half can cook tea tonight seeing as thats why I missed last nights lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was unsure if to watch tonight's on E4 last night, and never. I now wished I had x

Leely

All caught up. Thought it was a bit of an anti climax really. And I thought that injection thing was something quentin tarantino dreamt up for pulp fiction lol. Don't want to say much as don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it.

All caught up. Thought it was a bit of an anti climax really. And I thought that injection thing was something quentin tarantino dreamt up for pulp fiction lol. Don't want to say much as don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it.

I was surprised but then not at the same time lol! I agree with the anti climax n wondered how that jab worked!!

that pail browning really really annoys me, the way his mouth goes and his face when he tries to be serious. yuk! he's such a minger! tomorrows episode is a goodie :)

Omg first look on Wednesday... :eek: lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I need to get a life really. I let out a little yelp of joy seeing myra was still alive :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My boyfriend even said, "I can tell you what's going to happen, she's still alive"
Lol. He gets just as involved in the story lines but will never admit it!! Haha..

Myra's alive!? I thought it said it was her last episode on 3rd? Oh I really need to watch it tonight! Xx

Shhhhhhhh... Its on :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back