Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see first look hollyoaks last night??
It's going to be another dragged out storyline!
But I still love it!

It was will. The head teacher went to see her as she rang derk hysterical, but when he got there she was already dead but he bumped into will on the way in and has now realised it was him as he saw his shoes x

OMG ;(

I caught up on some this morning. I see him catching a glipse of the red shoes. But I've missed tonight's again. Thank god ill be home in time tomorrow x

Leely x

Oh lordy lordy... Watched tonights and tomorrows but can't comment on either as I've forgotten where one stopped and the other started BUT I know I needed a tissue!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can someone give me a brief catch up of this weeks as I've been away? Whose dead? And what happened with Lindsay and Frankie?! X

Can someone give me a brief catch up of this weeks as I've been away? Whose dead? And what happened with Lindsay and Frankie?! X

Will killed his mom, he drowned her in the bath and Frankie ran Lindsay over and her baby died because of the accident x

Omg. Mondays one is ace. What a reveal! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg. Mondays one is ace. What a reveal! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It was "oh my god" moment! Did not see that one coming!!!

Not seen Mondays yet but spoiler alert! Look up Darren Osborne on wiki! Check out who his family are ;)

Laura xx

Not seen Mondays yet but spoiler alert! Look up Darren Osborne on wiki! Check out who his family are ;)

Laura xx

Ooooohhhhh ;)

Didn't Darren get Suzanne Whitworth pregnant with twins?
Or am I being dim lol

Laura xx

That was a good read! Nothing about Sienna though. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooooohhhhh ;)

Didn't Darren get Suzanne Whitworth pregnant with twins?
Or am I being dim lol

Yeah that's right. It was Susanne Ashworth. You would have thought Darren would have mentioned that with all the baby lark going off. I think there some storylines were just suppose to forget :/ haha

Laura xx

Did it show what will found in Patricks box? I'm confused :/ xx

Did it show what will found in Patricks box? I'm confused :/ xx

It looked like cards that will piled out but it's not been revealed what it was yet!!
It's all getting very interesting. So sad about Lindsey though :0(
Kevin is returning I see, and Danny's wife and 3 daughters are coming into it too! (Ste's step sisters!!)

What are Jack and Sandy hiding???

Pretty obvious that sandy is darrens mum! Probs had an affair behind her husbands back (the boys dad) Nd thats why nobody could ever know about him?!

Laura xx

Ahhh its there in black and white and I have been waiting ages to find out the secret!!

Laura x

I've looked on wiki and can't find (unless I'm being blind) where it says about his family :0(

I've looked on wiki and can't find (unless I'm being blind) where it says about his family :0(

It's right under his picture, the wee box lists his family. Only seen it myself now lol

I wasn't even looking for anything I was looking to see how old Darren is when jack said he was in America and BOOM hit me in the face lol!!

Laura xx

Latest posts

Back