Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darren was born in 82. Year I was born so 31!!

Well well well... looking forward to this :)

Leely x

That you tube clip was bloody brilliant I can't wait my insides are literally screaming and I got butterflies lol how sad is that.I love this programme,I can miss anything but if I mis Oakes I get propa mad lol XX

Omg that looks amazing! Can't wait. Anyone know when this is on?

Ooh exciting! Isn't the loft fire this week? Well that's what I'm assuming from the spoilers anyway and here's to Sienna and Will getting found out!!

Omg so excited! That trailer was amazing!!

Laura x

Oh my gosh - I am excited! Thanks for the link

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my gaddddd I literally cannot wait for Sienna's world to come crashing down! God I hate her! X

Wow that trailer!! Need to know dates now! NOW!!

But how many times has the loft been burnt down haha!!?

Laura xx

This morning said there is speculation that the mystery daughter of that bloke is Claire! Gemma Bissex. Hmmm

[QUOTE=Nails
I immediately thought that it looks like her and last night i was googling her trying to find out anything about her father but got nothing lol

Nails I immediately thought that it looks like her and last night i was googling her trying to find out anything about her father but got nothing lol[/quote said:
It says on wiki she returns on a perm basis in sept 2013 ooohhhh

Laura x

Pyscho claire?! Shouldn't she still be in jail for all the things she has done ?!

Laura xx

She is in a Jail. Fraser is seen in he clip visiting a blonde saying it's his daughter!!!

The end if first look just made me cringe so much!

Yea me and my husband both cringed at the end! I won't even repeat what he said because it's too disgusting lol

Can someone give me a quick recap for the last week. Have been away &; it sounds like lots happened!! Last I saw will drowned his mum & ash found the voicemail from her before he killed her.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back