Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the wallpaper in patrick and maxines flat!! It would go lovely with my sofa but cant find it anywhere lol! Who remembers nancys barbie clock?! Apparantly oaks auctioned it off on ebay if id had known i soo would have bid lol. Siennas driving me crazy. I must admit i thought tom was going to be dead seen as only 4 have died in the blast and was supposed to be 5 and they would recover his video camera. Who knows whats going to happen now!

5 did die - ash, leanne, doug, claire & browning. Missed tonights as working - looking forward to 6.30 monday and the next crazy storyline with will!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

5 did die - ash, leanne, doug, claire & browning. Missed tonights as working - looking forward to 6.30 monday and the next crazy storyline with will!

Oh my days, fantastic episode! Didn't think it was possible but I hate sienna even more though! Team Nancy :) xx

I knew Sienna would have done that but her lies will come out. Its all so exciting :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Didn't expect that from sienna at all. Poor tom! Not seen Mondays yet argh can't wait!!!

Laura xx

Didn't expect that from sienna at all. Poor tom! Not seen Mondays yet argh can't wait!!!

Laura xx

Mondays is gooooooood ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahhhhh shhhhhhhh lol I can't wait :D
Hate sienna with a passion!

And her eyebrows get bigger every episode!!

Laura xx

Ahhhhh shhhhhhhh lol I can't wait :D
Hate sienna with a passion!

And her eyebrows get bigger every episode!!

Laura xx

I won't be spoiler dropping but its immense ;)

I'm sure Sienna's eyebrows are pregnant or on a full fat diet with how they are expanding, maybe there'll be a spin off... 'Brows of the Oaks' lol

I'm sure Sienna's eyebrows are pregnant or on a full fat diet with how they are expanding, maybe there'll be a spin off... 'Brows of the Oaks' lol

I was also wondering what is going on with Sienna's brows!! They're out of control lol x

Lmao! They'll be in her hair line soon!! One big mono Brow haha!
They wind me up. So do phoebe's she needs the middle doing it will open up her face! They right grind on me haha

Laura xx

I've just had a random thought... Where is Mercedes' baby, Bobby?

I've just had a random thought... Where is Mercedes' baby, Bobby?

Doesn't Riley's dad have him in America?

Doesn't Riley's dad have him in America?

Yeah he does with mitzeee. That's where Maxine was on about going

Laura xx

We went to my cousins wedding yesterday & it was at the place where texas & will were getting married & where she fell to her death! Very nice place indeed.

We went to my cousins wedding yesterday & it was at the place where texas & will were getting married & where she fell to her death! Very nice place indeed.

Where is the place? Looked amazing when Hollyoaks filmed there!

Peckforton castle in Cheshire. It was absolutely beautiful!

I'm just watching first look hollyoaks on E4+1 and my boyfriend is sighing and saying "it's only made up" BUT I CANT HELP BUT GET EXCITED!!!!!!

Thats what my other half is always saying to me lol.

I'm just watching first look hollyoaks on E4+1 and my boyfriend is sighing and saying "it's only made up" BUT I CANT HELP BUT GET EXCITED!!!!!!

Hahaha I have the same problem x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I argue that other than X Factor (which he watches too) Hollyoaks is the only programme I like to watch. He has his football, but he comes back at me with "footballs different! it's real"
AND? It's still a bunch of idiots running around and diving everywhere.

Oh my gosh, had a sneak peak at tomorrow's episode!!! Very over the top but definitely not what I expected!
Is this week Will's final week before he's due to leave the show?
The Tom storyline is driving me a little mad, a bit too similar to the Mercedes storyline when Silas trapped her and the Pheobe/George kidnapped storyline - still good but Sienna needs to be found out now!!
As you can tell, I also get very much into the soap haha!

Latest posts

Back