Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had me in tears again with the scene in the hospital at the end (don't want to give anything away to those who don't watch first look but those that do will know who I mean :(). And omg atcindys confession! !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had me in tears again with the scene in the hospital at the end (don't want to give anything away to those who don't watch first look but those that do will know who I mean :(). And omg atcindys confession! !

I was kinda expecting Cindy's confession but was in floods of tears at the hospital scene, heartbreaking stuff!! Xx

Even though I find that person the most irritating character its still so so sad.

I was kinda expecting Cindy's confession but was in floods of tears at the hospital scene, heartbreaking stuff!! Xx

I watched it but was distracted by my niece! What was the confession? X

I know its only a tv programme but they had me bawling!! Now im watching waterloo road with grantleys funeral. Jeez running outta tissue!!

Laura x

That was so sad, loved the way it was explained though!

Sobbing at first look again, too many tears at Hollyoaks! Amazed there's n sign of Tilly and Esther and there wasn't a lot made of ashs death was there? Xx

I've not seen last nights will wait til monday. I think the mum will leave now or go totally off the rails or will discover will can walk etc & she might be his next victim. ...

How sad was tonight's! Poor Dennis 😒 where's tom?! In the house? Or sienna took him somewhere?! Xx

I tell you what got me was when Dennis explained to leighanne what was happening to her :( it was so sad and so sweet.

I wish will would just nob off I'm sick of his face.Dodger needs to get a hold of him self and bloody start remembering what happened soooooo frustrating.

Lol I love the way we all talk about it like it's real hahahaha.xxx

First look was sad again tonight :( im loving dennis atm, such a sweetie and he loves leanne so much! The dr browning murder is annoying me, stupid girlsshould have called the police straight away! He was trying to kill them and they defended themselves, simple!

Missed most of first look as was sorting tea & stuff. I saw Fridays at 6.30 - was in tears yet again!!

I literally have everything crossed that this is the beginning if the end for sienna!

Oh dear god I cannot watch any of this without being in tears the whole time !!!

Had me in tears yet again!

Great episode of first look tonight, was crying loads at the end but then I cry at everything lol!

Last edited:
Great episode of later tonight, was crying loads at the end but then I cry at everything lol!

I was just thinking why do I keep crying at hollyoaks lately lol xx

Its not just hollyoaks with me its corrie too with hayleys storyline! I'm an emotional wreck most nights lol.

Really hoping the sienna story comes out very soon!!! It's got to now darren needs to open his eyes! Xx

Latest posts

Back