Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope Robbie tells but I think Finn will try his hardest to bully him into keeping his mouth shut! Saw First a Look tonight and JP knows Robbie knows!

I really hope Robbie tells but I think Finn will try his hardest to bully him into keeping his mouth shut! Saw First a Look tonight and JP knows Robbie knows!

Lol I already seen this! I'm an e4 viewer!! Robbie is petrified of him

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I watch it. love love it

He's got to! It's dragging a bit now!! At least Robbie now knows! And he ain't as bad as he makes out!

I agree!, it always used to seem the other way around to me. Didn't he used seem in control when he was teasing Finn at school which pushed him in the first place?!

Yeh he did but he didn't mean for him to do that! But that's what Finn is holding over him saying it was all Robbie's fault! I feel for Robbie, he was just trying to act hard and wind Jean Paul up (which is wrong) but he didn't mean for all this the happen. You can see he really feels guilty for his involvement!

Yeh he did but he didn't mean for him to do that! But that's what Finn is holding over him saying it was all Robbie's fault! I feel for Robbie, he was just trying to act hard and wind Jean Paul up (which is wrong) but he didn't mean for all this the happen. You can see he really feels guilty for his involvement!

I can't stand Finn. I have so many names for that animal, which I don't think can be repeated on here. He is vile!!!

Poor John Paul! No one deserves that!

I read a spoiler the other day about sineads baby - its really sad......

Totally agree that Finn is vile!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeh I heard about it on this morning!!

I read a spoiler the other day about sineads baby - its really sad......

Totally agree that Finn is vile!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just googled it, that's not going to be an easy storyline to watch!

Reckon I know who Sienna's child is now

I can't decide if Perry is actually going to be Sienna's daughter, or if Sienna is going to become fixated on this poor girl who's nothing to do with her!

Laura xx

Hang on I'm lost I've missed a couple if episodes due to decorating ! Who's Perrie ? X

I can't decide if Perry is actually going to be Sienna's daughter, or if Sienna is going to become fixated on this poor girl who's nothing to do with her!

Laura xx

I thought this last night when I saw it , I like that sienna is back though but I don't know if Perrie is her daughter .
I love hollyoaks but god the sort lines do get dragged out for too long sometimes Xxx

Hang on I'm lost I've missed a couple if episodes due to decorating ! Who's Perrie ? X

She's Sams (the police officer) daughter. They were seen discussing the fact that Peri was adopted in earlier episodes.

Peri is the lomax's daughter. You know the police officer and gay teacher.

She had her birthday on the same day as Sienna's daughter. And obviously her mum is the police officer. On that picture of 'Sophie' that Sienna has the little girl is wearing a police badge.

Laura xx

She's Sams (the police officer) daughter. They were seen discussing the fact that Peri was adopted in earlier episodes.

Beat me to it lol. Ooo I did t realise they had discussed adoption previously. I was waiting to see if it came up. Interesting!!

Laura xx

I thought this last night when I saw it , I like that sienna is back though but I don't know if Perrie is her daughter .
I love hollyoaks but god the sort lines do get dragged out for too long sometimes Xxx

Hollyoaks are terrible for dragging out storylines. It can get so frustrating.

It almost seemed too easy for Sienna to have found her daughter lol (especially for hollyoaks). I'm almost starting to wonder the same as you!

Peri is the lomax's daughter. You know the police officer and gay teacher.

She had her birthday on the same day as Sienna's daughter. And obviously her mum is the police officer. On that picture of 'Sophie' that Sienna has the little girl is wearing a police badge.

Laura xx

Oh I missed the police badge bit! Guess it probably is her daughter afterall.

Looks like its going to start turning very awkward very soon, the way siennas going about it.

Can't wait for tonight now xx thanks geeks x

OMW Oakie Geeks I coulda banged my head against a brick wall last night!!

I was doing my sisters friends (and her daughters nails) and hollyoaks storylines popped up.
I said I loved the fact I could watch the next days on E4.

They were trying to say E4 was live and current day but Ch4 was always a day behind.

They wouldn't have it that First look on E4 meant a first look at that newt episode they insisted that mon-fri omnibus was infact fri-thurs :eek:

Latest posts

Back