Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I know i wasn't convinced about the whole Patrick maybe being the father to niko, but last night it came to me, when he said she was a mistake that should never have happened, she wasn't meant to exist, she should never have been born...is that because he did rape sienna but thought his vasectomy would stop her getting pregnant?

Dun dun dun!

I've kinda thought this from the start but there's something funny about the Kevin storyline. Also, what could the pictures be?

Haven't seen any this week but working Sunday night and going to watch the omnibus 3-6 am x

I haven't seen this week but watched last nights. Can't watch tonight's cos I'm working! Can't watch the omnibus Sunday cos I'm out! Just going to have to pick up from momday

I haven't seen this week but watched last nights. Can't watch tonight's cos I'm working! Can't watch the omnibus Sunday cos I'm out! Just going to have to pick up from Monday

Going away I really missed it. But my god it was amazing watching episode after episode catching up on 7 days yesterday!

I really fancy Rhys 😍I loved him when he was in it before but when he appeared the other night oh gosh 😜

I really fancy Rhys 😍I loved him when he was in it before but when he appeared the other night oh gosh 😜

I agree! When I saw him I beamed and clapped my hands, then my bf gave me evils haha! Of all the storylines to drag out, drag this one out!

According to wiki he only makes a couple of cameo appearances in June... June is pretty much over so don't think we will see much more of him :(

Oh dear cindy!

I noticed a few weeks ago cindys not long had a boob job? Or has she and I just realised. I'm glad she has the ticket as everyone gets found out n she will have to share the money!

Maxine and Patrick disappeared again!!!

I noticed a few weeks ago cindys not long had a boob job? Or has she and I just realised. I'm glad she has the ticket as everyone gets found out n she will have to share the money!

Maxine and Patrick disappeared again!!!

Patrick pushes her down the stairs soon

Patrick pushes her down the stairs soon

Oh he doesn't 😟 I might have to stop watching it again then!!
I'm far too emotional to watching her loose the baby etc xx

Dunno the end result but she is thrown a surprise party and Patrick loses it and throws her down the stairs and leaves her and the baby for dead... That's as far as I know

Dunno the end result but she is thrown a surprise party and Patrick loses it and throws her down the stairs and leaves her and the baby for dead... That's as far as I know

☺️😱 that's awful. He is vile, why do we need him in it AND Finn? I can't take having a rapist and a abusive control freak in one episode.

☺️😱 that's awful. He is vile, why do we need him in it AND Finn? I can't take having a rapist and a abusive control freak in one episode.

Neither can I!!

I'm far too emotional for it lol

Just remembered my dream from last night! I ran off with Rhys cos my fella was being a knob and I hadn't seen him for years, realised I still loved him and we left! Anyone else think I have watched too much hollyoaks! Not too sure why we were making our runny away together plans on a rollercoaster or why half the time he looked like my ex but minor details lol

Haven't watched it this week at all ( missing out ) :(

For those of you who have had experiences of bi polar, how is cindy doing?

Personally I've not had any experiences of it before and don't really know much about it, but if I hadn't read on here about it, I wouldn't have a clue what was going on. Is it being portrayed well?

Tbh I didn't realise bi polar can include hallucinations. I think she's doing well, I didn't think much of her character or any of her storylines but look forward to watching it progress.

My ex partners mum had bipolar. She used to imagine people coming into her house and trying to murder the kids. And she used to hallucinate a lot and speak to people who wernt there. She also used to be good at hiding the fact she had it. I actually think cindy is doing a good job xx

Latest posts

Back