Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe is annoying the hell out of me from hes come back!! Lol seems to have an attitude or something

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think Joe thinks he is the bees knees these days, very annoying. I am loving the 'friendship' between Nana Mcqueen and Grace, hope they become the terrible twosome!

Do we think it was Freddie who killed Fraser? It all adds up now?! If it wasn't Freddie I think it was sunny.

I think it was joe! X

I'm gonna say sandy just so we have all three :)

I think Joe did it but will frame Freddie to get revenge.

Where's Cindy and Rhys... And the lottery ticket!!!!!!! They love to just jump onto different stories don't they.

Where's Cindy and Rhys... And the lottery ticket!!!!!!! They love to just jump onto different stories don't they.

That's why I haven't watched it for a few weeks, was really starting to irritate me the way they arrange their storylines lol

It could be Joe or Freddie and then Sandy covers up for one of them and says she did it, or she may of actually done it as she leaves soon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im sure Jackie and Theresa are coming back into it soon. Maybe it was Jackie? Wasn't Fraser the reason she left?

Think Trevor was the reason she left but I guess he was frasers puppet?

So it's definitely one of the roscoes... Well they've arrested Freddie n it's hollyoaks so there's gonna be a twist... I reckon joe then n sandy takes the wrap for it?

I reckon it's joe but knowing hollyoaks it won't be anyone we think it is! Teresa is coming back into as she's in the 6 weeks of summer trailer... http://youtu.be/VIg64PbVRjg

6 weeks of summer has excited me!!! Looks like sinead n tony get it on again...

Ooooo looks awesome!!! What's sienna doing at the end????

That looks so good! I can't believe after tonights first look Maxine goes back to Patrick again!

That looks so good! I can't believe after tonights first look Maxine goes back to Patrick again!

I know!!! She goes to a refuge and still goes back!!

I'd love for her to just stand up to him! Then she can live happily ever after with dodger :)

How long till John Paul tells ste it was Finn that raped him? I hope Finn leaves the program I hate him!!!!

Frustrating or what ! I understand reality is different when in the situation but I hate Patrick and want him found out ! X

Frustrating or what ! I understand reality is different when in the situation but I hate Patrick and want him found out ! X

What's frustrating it that sienna knows he is hurting her in some way shape or form! But don't do ought

Latest posts

Back