Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew perry was going to be pregnant!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wonder if history will repeat itself and Leela will take the baby on as her own?

Anyone know what might be wrong with Patrick?
Also did you see yesterday's first look (tonight) 😱

Peri seems adamant about the abortion. But this is hollyoaks, she will change her mind last minute and keep it, I bet. She's doing really well as a young actress with a big story line.

I hate Patrick.
I not sure whether I saw the catch up or not. But Grr. Hate that he's got Theresa in on it all.

Really disliking Tom at the moment child needs a slap

I feel sorry for tom! Don't like how perry is ignoring his thoughts on the baby.

Can't believe first look with Theresa and Patrick! I was hoping Theresa would tell Maxine what he's made her do so Maxine can keep Minnie to herself.

Iv watched hollyoaks since tom was first in it sooo cant picture him a baby I still think of him as that little kid haha
I know I wonder what's going to happen with him and Teresa, did we ever find out what his medical condition was?? Or did I miss that episode

I feel sorry for tom! Don't like how perry is ignoring his thoughts on the baby.

Can't believe first look with Theresa and Patrick! I was hoping Theresa would tell Maxine what he's made her do so Maxine can keep Minnie to herself.

I might be being controversial. But why can't Perri ignore him? It's her body. X

Grace and Kim??? Didn't see that coming! :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails
What have I missed? Only missed yesterday's and the catchup on e4 yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nails What have I missed? Only missed yesterday's and the catchup on e4 yesterday. Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app[/quote said:
They smooched!

[QUOTE=Nails
Yeah I saw. And theresa and Patrick kissed too.

Grace and kim? Thats annoyed me!

Nails Yeah I saw. And theresa and Patrick kissed too. Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app[/quote said:
I know! I despise Patrick. Evil man.

I watched first look this morn. Poor Cindy :( I wonder who is blackmailing Dirk and who the hospital serial killer is?

I hope it isn't Dr s'avage, I like his slightly crazy character and I don't want that ruined.

I'm so behind 😞😞

Its robbie blackmailing dirk but im hoping the gloved hand has something to do with silas blissit

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Its robbie blackmailing dirk but im hoping the gloved hand has something to do with silas blissit

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes me too . didn't silas just leave the village on a bus and no one has seen him since??

Latest posts

Back