Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really dont like Lyndsey, I hope she goes out of it soon. I don't want her to find out that Mercedes is still alive, I actually want Grace to get away with it!

I really dont like Lyndsey, I hope she goes out of it soon. I don't want her to find out that Mercedes is still alive, I actually want Grace to get away with it!

😱
No LOVE Lyndsey. Although sometimes she's a bit of a wet weekend.

HATE Grace.

Has anyone else noticed that baby JJ has just disappeared recently?!

Yes I wondered where baby jj has gone too 😂

And Teresa's 2 kids are missing and Hilton! X

Ooh yes!! Forgot about them b

They make out that being a mum is so easy and you dont have the kids half the time!

So what is Dr S'avage's secret? I hate his ex wife as well, she annoys me!

The Savage family are a weird bunch?!
How can you get a Dr and someone like Derk as brothers?!

Here we go again....another same old Sienna storey line ..........it's so so boring

Here we go again....another same old Sienna storey line ..........it's so so boring

I thought they got rid of her!
I haven't watched any this week I'll have to catch up tonight :)

I'm bored of Sienna as well. I'm also going to throw something at the tv if I have to hear Maxine call Darren 'Dazzle' again. Pees me off every time she says it!

Why has she started calling him that?!? I can't stand it!!! X

I'm bored of Sienna as well. I'm also going to throw something at the tv if I have to hear Maxine call Darren 'Dazzle' again. Pees me off every time she says it!

Haha I know it's ridiculous isn't it....

Has Patrick REALLY got MS or is he wrapping Theresa round his little finger.

Has Patrick REALLY got MS or is he wrapping Theresa round his little finger.

I think he's being written out with motor neurone disease. But you never know with Hollyoaks!

I think he has because he had those tests at the hospital and when Dr S'avage tried to talk to him he got really annoyed.

So on the night of "mercys death" Freddy went to the house, dragged her out(I'm guessing buried the body) and burnt her clothes ...so he was involved... Has all of that been forgotten!! X

But he didnt drag her out and bury her because she was never murdered.

I know, that's what I mean, you seen the flash back to what happend, freddys trainers, how he list his chain after cleaning up, burning her clothes.... So how will that get explained x

I remember seeing blood on his trainers but wasnt it his own clothes that he burned?

Latest posts

Back