Hollywood / Brazilian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautysallyxox

Reaction score
Does anybody else use warm wax instead of hot wax for Hollywood or Brazilian waxing? Xo

On the top i have occasionally but on the labia- Hell no!!!!

Yes I prefer it to hot wax x

Im trained using both types of wax for intimate waxing. I've never had a problem with warm wax, although hot wax is better all around, its all in how you're trained.

Thanks ladies, that's made me feel better about using it :) x

I am also trained to use both, when I worked in a salon I mostly used warm wax, the salon charged more for hot wax and people didnt want to pay more!

Ouch! Just the thought of warm wax on my intimate bits! Eek. No thanks. I wouldn't dream of putting my clients through that. Hot wax all the way!! :) x

Ouch! Just the thought of warm wax on my intimate bits! Eek. No thanks. I wouldn't dream of putting my clients through that. Hot wax all the way!! :) x
Feels the same to me, either way your hair is being ripped out of your body, not going to be relaxing. ;)

I think it depends what the therapist is like as well, one of the girls i worked with once used hot wax but the clients said their waxes with me (using warm wax) were less painful. I guess its just personal preference.

Feels the same to me, either way your hair is being ripped out of your body, not going to be relaxing. ;)

You asked the question. I answered. Perhaps not 'relaxing', no, but hot wax is a lot less traumatic for the skin and much less risk of damaging or tearing the skin, breaking the hair etc, and (in my opinion) a lot less painful. If you and your clients are happy with warm wax, happy days :)

I've had hollywoods for years and have had them with both warm wax and hot wax and although the actual process is probably not much different pain wise, it's afterwards that you realise hot wax is sooo much better.

The stinging has already stopped by the time I get off the couch now. Before I used to be applying aloe gel for a couple of days. OUCH! I'd never go back to having hollywoods with warm wax.

Latest posts

Back