Home bases business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a new eyelash tech and want to do part time out of my home. I have advertised online in kijiji and created a facebook and website page. I am not having many inquiries. Does anyone know of a good way to get word out about your home based business to get clients? Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Hi I'm the same!! I was posting loads and not much interest it was more when I had photos of what I have done that more are inquiring, then it's just people seeing their lashes and being recommended to you, it really is slow at first but it should pick up 😊 ( I hope because I'm in the same boat haha) good luck Hun x

Sorry aswell I would get loads of family and friends to come for their lashes and advertise you on their social media too! That's what I did especially with my sister and I got a few people through that .. Hope this helps x

Sorry aswell I would get loads of family and friends to come for their lashes and advertise you on their social media too! That's what I did especially with my sister and I got a few people through that .. Hope this helps x

I second this, tag them in pictures on FB. Ask them to 'share' so their friends can see.

Or do a 'like' and 'share' competition on FB with the pictures.

Im in the UK but I googled my area, lets say for you 'lashes in x area' 'false eyelashes x area' 'semi permanent lashes x area' 'eyelash extentions' etc,

Get a pen & pad and see what the search results bring up.

It should bring up other techs adverts on certain websites. So write the website down & place an advert your self.

If your on a tight budget search free online advertising & get visible. If you arent coming up on google yet, thats probably why your quiet.

Get twitter, if you havent already, get a website & link it to all your adverts.

Good luck xx

thanks everyone:)

Latest posts

Back