home salon open day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hello All!

Well..........!

At long last i had the shelves etc put up today which all looks really nice and i'm so pleased with them.:)All i have to do next week is put up my certificates and pictures and unpack my other nail things.And also at long last have my mobile on.

:Grope: I have desided to have my Salon Open Day On 12th June so if any of you geeks want to come and have a glass of bubbly you are welcome! :wink2:

Good Luck Sarah I hope you have a great day on the 12th would love to come but a bit to far away lol

nerakyarrum said:
Good Luck Sarah I hope you have a great day on the 12th would love to come but a bit to far away lol
Yes unfortunately I'm too far away but Good Luck. Hope you have a fab day.

Have a great day hun and good luck !! xxx

Good luck!! Hope all goes to plan, I'm sure it will!!! :O)

Goodluck Sarah,

Just one thing though you really need to keep your phone on, even though you haven't started trading yet. Potential clients could be calling you if they've seen your adverts etc. you don't want to lose clients b 4 youv'e even started. good luck and i hope everything goes OK

Good uck with your open day sarah I hope you do really well

Ruby

LUCK (Sorry early in the morning ) LOL

Ruby

Hope it goes down a storm, good luck.

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Have a great day hun and good luck !! xxx
Hello All!

Firstly!Thank you for all your good luck messages...............i will let you all now how the day gose.

I forgot to say when the salon open day would start its from 2:00 pm -5:00 pm and if any of you geeks would like to come your very welcome! :Grope:

I do hope some of you will come.:hug:

:) GOOD LUCK Sarah hope all goes well:)

Good Luck hope everything goes well! Im a bit far away to come too! :) xx

have you got any pictures??

good luck hun, im too far away to come too. xx

Good luck with your opening day Sarah - try and post some pics of the day for us too won't you!

Good luck I hope it goes well for you, well done.

At long last Sarah, i bet you are so excited!

I wish you well and hope your opening day is a great success, good luck in your new salon.

Luv 'n' hugs
christi
xx

Good Luck for the Day i hope everything goes well xx

angela

hiya hun
good look with the salon when it opens, would love to see some pics of it :)

tara x

christi said:
At long last Sarah, i bet you are so excited!

I wish you well and hope your opening day is a great success, good luck in your new salon.

Luv 'n' hugs
christi
xx
Hello!
You bet i'm excited! At long last its all going to plan :Grope: i just hope the open day gose well..........!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back