Hot Fusion Aftercare Range recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucelasticx

Reaction score
Could you recommend a hair extension homecare range to use with hot fusion bonding , i currently provide aftercare products from a huge hair extension company but i am intereseted in sourcing an alternative without compromising quality.
I know it is important with hot fusion to use products (shampoo etc) which are either low protein or protein free.I would just like some advise as there are loads of products out there and any recommendations would be appreciated!

:)

Could you recommend a hair extension homecare range to use with hot fusion bonding , i currently provide aftercare products from a huge hair extension company but i am intereseted in sourcing an alternative without compromising quality.
I know it is important with hot fusion to use products (shampoo etc) which are either low protein or protein free.I would just like some advise as there are loads of products out there and any recommendations would be appreciated!

:)

I like Banburys shampoo and conditioner range , excellent value beautiful quality ,

Try this site home (optionsltd)

They do a hair extensions range and you can have it branded to yourself

If I remember rightly the minimum order is only 12 pieces and that can be made up from entire range so does have to be all shampoo or all conditioner

I have used the hair extensions shampoo by these (branded for the person who did my extensions) and it was really good had no issues with it affecting bonds and smells really nice too

HTH

Deb

If I remember rightly the minimum order is only 12 pieces and that can be made up from entire range so does have to be all shampoo or all conditioner

I have used the hair extensions shampoo by these (branded for the person who did my extensions) and it was really good had no issues with it affecting bonds and smells really nice too

HTH

Deb

Hi Deb they look lovely,
as a consumer was it expensive to purchase from your extensonist ?

think i paid about 7.95 but have seen them from another person who gets them from the same place for 6.95 I sell mine in the middle at 7.50 which is about 40% profit after I add on vat and delivery.

HTH

Deb

Minky if you want to send me your email address in a PM I will forward a copy of the order form so you can see the prices or if you want ring richard at options and he will send it too you they are very helpful and very quick

My first order which obviously needed my logo setting up with it being the first time only took 5 days

Deb
x

I am just in the process of having my own branded with this company. Someone gave me the details and they do respond to the emails straight away which is good customer service.

Hmmm.... This is really interesting.

I had been planning to use the X-Tensions range from Buyhair but it seems they use this company for their stuff too!

I might as well get the same product cheaper and with my logo on it hadn't I?

:lol:

HTH

Deb

Has anyone got an idea of prices? cant find them on the website. Good tip thanku!

Pm me your email address hun and I will send you a blank order form has all the products on there will be on pc in about am hour so will do it then for you xxx hth
Deb x

Pm me your email address hun and I will send you a blank order form has all the products on there will be on pc in about am hour so will do it then for you xxx hth
Deb x

That's great info to know Deb thank you :hug: minky

That's great info to know Deb thank you :hug: minky
#

You more than welcome!!!

I sell loads of this. Most of my customers buy a pack of me which I put in shampoo conditioner leave in and a shine spray and a hair brush Then usually get repeat sales of the shampoo and conditioner at the maintenance appointment always have a stash in the boot of my car juts in case.

I was actually at hospital this morning and one of the nurses had hair extensions she was asking me what I did as I had my uniform on (had to go straight after an appointment) got a booking for her removal and replacement and she said about how much she had paid for her shampoo and conditioner then told me she had ran out and would have to go and get some more 1 sale of shampoo and conditioner made in a hospital car park just goes to show you never know lol

:lol:

Deb
x

Latest posts

Back