How bad is this?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya hun, just read the post. Hope your hubby is OK. Its unbelievable that things like this can happen in a busy shopping centre. Just shows the state of things these days. Hope they catch him.

Take care hun.:hug::hug:

I also asked her about the First Aid, she said ' we dont necessary have to have first aid in the store!' This shop is making me really sick now!!!:cry:

Do these people think your stupid? You are in BOOTS, they sell the blinking things and surely, they should have one to cover H&S

With regards to the checkout lady, do they not have some sort of panic button under the till that they can press?

Hope your hubby is OK now and you get somewhere with this as it is appalling. Maybe the local rag would like to hear about it.

Thanks again everyone. This accident really make me think how bad is this world we are living. That day could be an older person been attacked:irked: Anyway, we are thinking about to go to local papers about this, but not sure will this cause any problems to the case which reported to police? Thanks xx:hug:

im sorry to hear of this....

i hope your husband is ok....

i wouldve take things further considering the responses that you have got.. boots is a big major high street store.... they shouldne allow things like this to happen to their clients..

This is just awful! Of course they have to have first aid kits, every workplace does!

I think you should go to the paper with this one.

just to say that i think the real bad guy here is the bloke who threw the punch...yes the shop could have been more understanding and helpful...but i don't think going to the papers is going to make you feel any better babe...sometimes when we get angry we can loose focus of who we are really angry at...and as you cant take that anger out on the bloke...maybe its coming out in your anger at the shop. This is obviously causing you stress so to release the stress you have to release the anger...let it go....and just be thankful that hubby is ok.

Hope i haven't upset you with this...i really am just trying to help. xxx

just to say that i think the real bad guy here is the bloke who threw the punch...yes the shop could have been more understanding and helpful...but i don't think going to the papers is going to make you feel any better babe...sometimes when we get angry we can loose focus of who we are really angry at...and as you cant take that anger out on the bloke...maybe its coming out in your anger at the shop. This is obviously causing you stress so to release the stress you have to release the anger...let it go....and just be thankful that hubby is ok.

Hope i haven't upset you with this...i really am just trying to help. xxx

Of course you havent upset me, actually I think you just put me right, I should just let it go. Thanks:hug:

Latest posts

Back