How did you hear about this site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this site through college, my tutor mentioned it to us, but said that you had to be Creative trained to join lol, and as we were not being trained in Creative products that we shouldn't post on any subjects as we could upset you all lmao, and you were all in a league of your own grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! how wrong was this tutor!! so I spent a lot of my time on here being a lurker.... but not no more lol :) I feel that we were mis informed at college and I ensure I tell everyone about this site as its been the best virtual tool for my business.

Sue :) x x

I was trying to think of this the other day. I think someone mentioned it to me, but I can't think, who or why. All I remember is going home and logging in, and now like alot of people I am totally hooked. It has been nothing but a godend, I only wish I found out about this information when I went to college lol xx

I just joined now that I have time to use it, but came across it over a year ago when googling nail images for inspiration. Something today made me search it again.

Found this site when researching training, kept coming up on Google.......So had to get nosey.........so glad I did.
I love the site and all my Geek pals.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

A friend told me about The Nail Geek (now The Salon Geek) ... can't actually believe I've been a member since 2004.

I found this site through college, my tutor mentioned it to us, but said that you had to be Creative trained to join lol, and as we were not being trained in Creative products that we shouldn't post on any subjects as we could upset you all lmao, and you were all in a league of your own grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! how wrong was this tutor!! so I spent a lot of my time on here being a lurker.... but not no more lol :) I feel that we were mis informed at college and I ensure I tell everyone about this site as its been the best virtual tool for my business.

Sue :) x x

ahh that was unfair you missed an opportunity to be a member all for the sake of being ill advised, I'm sure Mr and Mrs Sweet wouldn't like to hear that you could have signed up earlier, never mind you're here now and reaping the benefits of this site welcome aboard.:hug:

Latest posts

Back