How did you hear about this site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeautiful

Reaction score
Hi everyone after replying to so many threads and reading all your lovely comments, and questions, I was wondering how you heard about this site. Could it have been through a friend, colleague, advert, magazine etc,

Great Q!!! Well I was doing a really bad nail course and was about to quit as I was learning nothing for a lot of money. Then I started searching nail product sites and was lead here. This site really inspired me and i was looking at the top tech's thinking I wanna be them!! I might sound weird but I watch loads of TV but I would be more star struck to meet some of you guys than any TV personality. I can't wait to see you all but I know I will be like "OMG theres Geeg, the Sam's,Bagpuss,all the mods and many more!! and soo scared to say "hi" but I will haha xx

I found this site via a random search on Google - think I was searching for something make-up or body painting related. That was almost a year ago now - think it was early February last year when I found this site, and I have been hooked ever since!

I was on another site when Salon Geek was mentioned. So I tought I'd take a loook and I thought I'd found heaven!!! :lol: My life has never been the same since.

I was on day 2 of my foundation course with CND at sweet HQ and the ever so lovely and talented Diane told us all about it!! I went home and registered!! LOL HOOKED!!

Recently read my first ever thread and CRINGED!!

I found it when I was doing my first nail course and was searching for help with my theory on the net, found the salon geek, joined and never looked back.

When I think about it now this site has been responsible for me furthering my education and has led to many fantastic friendships too. I couldn't be without it now. :)

I found the site when i was doing my level 3 holistic course ,i was looking for aromatherapy information about the oils used and it led me to this site ,decided to have a look and been hooked since ,full of useful information and lovely geeks.

I was having trouble with smile lines and did a Google search for smile lines and this WONDERFUL site came up. I've been hooked ever since. :hug:

Habia pointed me in the direction of this site. Half way through my CND foundation course, Hyperion went pear shaped and my training was cancelled. I rang Habia to see what they could advise me to do and they told me to have a look on here.

Just came across it on google had a look and that was it been addicted since LOL x

My husband found this site for me when i started college in 2007 and registered me, hence the daft name ( silverspring):mad:. I am totally addicted and always seem to find the information i need from the great geeks who have contributed to this site:hug:..xx

I literally stumbled across this site after googling beauty and nail products!

googleoogle!
I searched for "beauty therapist forum" et voila!

Just came across it on google had a look and that was it been addicted since LOL x

same here! :green:

Good thread Bebeautiful xx

I searched on Yahoo and found it when I was first thinking of getting into nails, right after I bought my Rio gel kit for giving myself beautiful nails. (I knew no better back then LOL)

I then totally forgot about it (how could this be possible!!!! :eek:) but luckily stumbled back across it when I decided I would like to do proper training so that the nails would last more than 2 days and to allow me to work on other people, and realised I had already registered.

It has pointed me in the right direction for choosing the companies I trained with, been given super advice and I've made some great friends. xx

I was at a cross-roads of which training to take and googled 'nail tech forum' - I found SalonGeek and stopped searching there and then!! I've been hooked ever since and I am proud to have completed the Creative foundation course...that is something I know I wouldn't have done had I not read the informative threads and posts on here. Thanks Geeks :green:

I stumbled upon it whilst looking for a training provider.... never looked back and made some really good friends too x

I have only just joined the site. And came over it by accident. Seraching different sites and googleing certain beauty related questions this site always came up. Now I have joined I am hooked. Love the threads. Loads help with different questions and problems. Its good to know there is a site out there with a solutions to problems.

I had had my nails 'done' for Christmas a couple of years ago and thought, "hey, I could do that!", started searching online for available courses, costs, what I would need etc..

I was (still am) a member of a jewellery forum so knew the value of a like minded community and Googled 'nail forum', lo and behold this gem came up as the first two on the first page.

The rest, as they say, is history :) It's an invaluable resource to me, not just for nails any more either, I am now also trained in waxing and spray tanning and am an apprentice hairdresser. I don't think I would have come this far so soon had it not been for the wonderful people that make up the Family Geek :hug:

I was searcing for the best of the best.
Low and behold I found you guys.:hug:

Latest posts

Back