How did you pay for the CND Complete course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babezone

Reaction score
So like the title says really.
I would Absolutley love to do this corse but unfortunately don't have £2,500 sat going spare lol.

I see a lot of people pointed in the right direction of CND and then say they have booked the corse. And I'm just being nosey really to see if there are any easier ways of paying it. I mean I could just be being naive and a lot of you have the money lol. But to those who didn't and have done the corse how did you go about it. See its not just the corse money. I would have to travel to London I think would be my nearest and I don't drive it's so annoying when you want something so bad and can't have it lol any tips would be great xxx

Interest free credit card I'm afraid!

I was lucky enough to have my mum pay for it in full, and i'm paying her back slowly. I tried to go down the funding route, but because of the type of course it is..I was told I couldn't.

I'm booking mine next month for the course that starts around Augustish.
I'm scrimping and saving every way I can. Luckily hubby is away at the moment (that doesn't found right sorry) but it means I'm living off what's in the cupboard and stuff on toast. The heating is not switched on either. Also no more glitters ect I have enough stock to keep me going. Yes I'm already a Nail Tech but going back to basics to get a qualification worth something.
It's hard and when this first came out I thought I'm snookered can't afford it but I will.
It will be worth it for you to save to do it instead of what I've done and spent thousands yep you read it right only to spend more to do it right.
Vicki xx :)

I think I could possibly save it. But it would take me ages!! And I really
Don't want to have to wait a year for A corse. I did think about a loan but repayments were like 100 for 3 years which is a long time!!

Am I right in thinking the closest corse to me is in London I'm looking at an absolute fortune in travel I'm in Portsmouth and its about 90 mins away in car so wud most likely have to get train why is it so expensive To want to better yourself lol x

Hi I'm in Southampton And I believe the hythe training cottage do courses for CNd... I don't no much about it as already qualified but I often use the cottage for other training like my flirities individual eyelash extensions x.. May save on e traveling but I don't no how the training will differ though?!? X

There's a Creative Academy in Bournemouth which would be closer for you? :biggrin:

Am I right in assuming the professional level of training would be at the same standard for where ever you take your course? It's also a little worrying as because ive had such a horrible experience with Sally's training corse that if had to spend all that money on CND and not to be happy with the outcome
Of the corse I'd be devastated xxxx

Hiya, I've just booked onto the cnd complete course yesterday to start in July. You have to pay a deposit to secure your place which works out not far off half of the course price. but then you have up to 2 weeks before the date you start. I'm fortunate enough to have used some of our savings after reasuring my hubby that's its a investment and will soon make the money back. Ian trying to save some money so once I'm qualified I can buy more kit, shellac etc. So I'm guna have a good clear out and sell some stuff on eBay n maybe a few carboots? Maybe you could try this or a intrest free credit card?? X

PLEASE ring Sweet Squared to have your questions answered. THEY are the ones who offer the courses. Bournemouth is indeed closer to you than London.

If you are serious about your training, then go to the people at the top ... Not a website with members who do not have the answers you need.

i have phone SQ already the other day infact and did ask them questions. They told me that they did not offer payment plans which is something i wanted to know. I duno about anybody else but i would feel a little embarrased asking how people afford the courses. And im sure their responce would have been we cant offer adivce on how others have paid. so was hoping for a little more information from fellow geeks who have been in the same situation. on how to afford it.

and people are giving me great responces and ideas. Thanks all xxx

Also the only people who can answer if the course is good are those who have completed it.
sweet squared are obviously going to tell me the course is the best. just as sallys did.
Sorry if i wasnt ment to ask these questions. but i couldnt think of any where else i could? xx

Am I right in assuming the professional level of training would be at the same standard for where ever you take your course? It's also a little worrying as because ive had such a horrible experience with Sally's training corse that if had to spend all that money on CND and not to be happy with the outcome
Of the corse I'd be devastated xxxx
Definitely get in touch with Sweet Squared; they will be able to answer every question you have. But let me assure you, you will not be disappointed with CND education - no matter which centre you take it in. It is to Sallys what apples are to monkeys :lol:

With regards to funding, I used a percetage of the money I had to start my business. And I travelled for an hour there and back each day. The fingertips centre is further still (around an hour and forty minutes each way) but it's more than worth it. You'll understand when you get there :)

Were all here to help. I know its a lot of money. My husband nearlly had a heart attack. After doing a lot of research I realised it really is the best course. The girl who helped me at sweet squared did actually say that's its unbelieveable how much kit you get included. She said the gel set was worth £200, then you have all your acrylic, shellac, lamp, manicure, pedicure stuff. I've heard that that comes to about £900. So taking that off the course price, I don't actually think its that bad to say your being trained by the best. Also it says it 16 days but that runs over 4 or 5 months with gaps inbetween to get plenty of practice. I can't wait to start, I'm so impatient lol x

Sorry I meant to say above that basically its not 16 days in a row so the travel cost wont be all together it will be spread over 4 months or so. Hopefully this helps x x

lol. im soo excited even thinking about it and i havent even booked anything yet haha.

i do reckon i could possibly save the money its just travel thats going to be akward. i wish i drove.
Im going to save my damdest and then when ive nearly got all of it im going to book it hopefully i would have figured out the travel side of it by then xx

PLEASE ring Sweet Squared to have your questions answered. THEY are the ones who offer the courses. Bournemouth is indeed closer to you than London.

If you are serious about your training, then go to the people at the top ... Not a website with members who do not have the answers you need.

Without going into too much detail, I contacted S2 about a training issue recently and somehow my query ended up with the lady at the very top :eek:

I honestly can't believe how much trouble people have gone to on my behalf! The very best thing to do is speak to them direct - this is emphasised on here time and time again, mainly because it's TRUE! :D

I did NVQ2 nail services at a college and could pay in 4 installments of
just under £200 . trained with cnd products but I supposed it depends where you go :)

I think your questions are very relevant, yes S2 can answer questions on course prices, locations, inclusions etc but I can see you ware wanting to know on a personal level how the "everyday Jane or Joe" managed the cost of the course.
I can't speak for CND courses as I am not CND trained I am beauty/nail college trained, the course cost thousands and the course lasts 2 years, so covers everything:)

How I did it, we (hubby and I) made a plan and had my start date in mind.
So we put everything we had spare into savings before I booked and as with most courses, you pay a deposit and then pay the remainder when you start but I paid all of it upfront at deposit time.
No it's not easy for anybody but if it's something you really want, you will make it happen somehow, someway.
Make your goal of a start date reasonable for your family situation so you avoid too much stress and avoid disappointment if things don't turn out exactly as planned but remember, courses are always there and you can always book the next one if the one you wanted doesn't happen.

Good luck:)

I think I could possibly save it. But it would take me ages!! And I really
Don't want to have to wait a year for A corse. I did think about a loan but repayments were like 100 for 3 years which is a long time!!

Am I right in thinking the closest corse to me is in London I'm looking at an absolute fortune in travel I'm in Portsmouth and its about 90 mins away in car so wud most likely have to get train why is it so expensive To want to better yourself lol x
How about Bornmouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back