how do i get ibd forms off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfie

Reaction score
Hi, i bought 2 rolls of IBD forms, thinking they would be similair design to my previous ones, and they are except for the top of the form that goes accross the knuckle part of the clients finger.

Im used to having this bit perforated and then you can just tear it and get the form off. But these IBD ones dont have this, so how do i do it?

alf x

alfie said:
Hi, i bought 2 rolls of IBD forms, thinking they would be similair design to my previous ones, and they are except for the top of the form that goes accross the knuckle part of the clients finger.

Im used to having this bit perforated and then you can just tear it and get the form off. But these IBD ones dont have this, so how do i do it?

alf x

Can you use a small pair of scissors to cut it?

Ti;]

hi, thanks, yes i could but it makes me a little miffed i would have to do this! What a waste of time and money, I now have 2 rolls of forms i dont want!

What does anyone using IBD forms do?

alfie said:
hi, thanks, yes i could but it makes me a little miffed i would have to do this! What a waste of time and money, I now have 2 rolls of forms i dont want!

What does anyone using IBD forms do?

Are these the same forms that are curved one end and square the other ( i mean where it fits at the free edge). If so, you will probably have to use scissors as they are too tough to tear.

yes these are the ones. Oh well thank 4 telling me!
Does anyone want to buy them? Im not used to them!!

alfie said:
yes these are the ones. Oh well thank 4 telling me!
Does anyone want to buy them? Im not used to them!!

Put them on geekbay.xx

Latest posts

Back