How do I look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh Blimey! No pressure then!!!

Vic x

Now I would love someone to show me! I have learnt all my makeup by myself so no lady has ever shown me how or wot to do. Yes I agree it mabe ott but that all I know.

Whos up for showing me who lives in the Birmingham area?

Have a look at Wayne Goss on you tube he does a lot of tutorials on himself so you will see the finished look on a man and he looks bloody fab after his ! Lots of great tips from him too xx

Haha! What have you let yourself in for!

Oh no! So you all want to see the old frog turn into a gorgeous natural lookin princess instead of a 80s club girl!!!!

I will have ago the weekend when I have more time.
Thanks girls for your comments and support!

Watch this thread

Chrissie xxxx

Attachments

• DSC_0069.jpg
    DSC_0069.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 751
I honestly hate it. It's way too much; it's pretty scary. And combined with the hair is just overload. Need to tone it waaaay down, less is more

Oh no! So you all want to see the old frog turn into a gorgeous natural lookin princess instead of a 80s club girl!!!!

I will have ago the weekend when I have more time.
Thanks girls for your comments and support!

Watch this thread

Chrissie xxxx

It must be hard as you need to look girly so obviously you need to put on a bit of make up, I'm sure with the advice and help of others you will find the perfect look.
I get quite a bit of inspiration off people I follow on instergran to xx

It must be hard as you need to look girly so obviously you need to put on a bit of make up, I'm sure with the advice and help of others you will find the perfect look.
I get quite a bit of inspiration off people I follow on instergran to xx

Ye it is a little bit more time consuming as I have to cove up the sahved areas with foundation. But I think I do an excellent job for a gut who is self taught. As most of you have said I just need to tone down a little now to make it more natural.

Chrissie

Well here it is girls!

I used light golds to brown with a bit of black. Im not sure it suits me but im happy with out come. I just think I have to over compensate the eyes to disguise the fact im a guy under all that makeup.

chrissie

Attachments

• DSC_0234.jpg
    DSC_0234.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_0007new.jpg
    IMG_0007new.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 613
You look much better, make-up is far more subtle!! But if I'm honest, your pretty hot as a guy too!! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You look much better, make-up is far more subtle!! But if I'm honest, your pretty hot as a guy too!! X

Omg u thinks so? Thank you. Will have to practice a bit more. ? I felt a bit naked with out the black eyeliner on tho

xx

Last edited:
Defiantly more up to date and looks fab!
Great eyes x

Reactions: KHS
Omg u thinks so? Thank you. Will have to practice a bit more. ? I felt a bit naked with out the black eyeliner on tho

xx

Definitely!! 🔥🔥🔥 🙊

Not my Blonde moment thinking you were doing a TV show was it! :eek: xx

This also amused me no end!!! Lol x

Not my Blonde moment thinking you were doing a TV show was it! :eek: xx

Haha lila your innocence is bliss and refreshing, I did laugh (not at you, but just the comment)

Chrissie, much better! ...but I'm afraid I do have to say, I prefur you as arugged looking guy. But you crack on if it makes you happy.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha lila your innocence is bliss and refreshing, I did laugh (not at you, but just the comment)

Chrissie, much better! ...but I'm afraid I do have to say, I prefur you as arugged looking guy. But you crack on if it makes you happy.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

That rugged guy needs to feel nice sometimes as you girls do!
Still it makes me happy until i cant carry it off or a lady steps into my life!

How am i doing now girls?

Attachments

• IMG_20140906_104857.jpg
    IMG_20140906_104857.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 623
Looking much better! Colour of foundation & blusher suits your skin tone, although I would personally go a little thinner on the eyeliner, much improved!! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back