How do I look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other blonde wig i have

Attachments

• DSC_0410geek.jpg
    DSC_0410geek.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC_0320 geek.jpg
    DSC_0320 geek.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 190
Well done on your weight loss!
To be honest at a glance I had no idea about the 48 year old man underneath [emoji13]

However I do think if you're wanting to look more natural I'd go for a darker blonde, maybe one with afew different colours running through it?

Maybe try a more subtle lipstick and yes less eyeliner.

Its gonna take a while for you to find out what suits you and how best to apply.

Good luck will keep an eye on this thread! X

(You could look on youtube at makeup tutorials)

I apologize if I hurt your feelings. You look good. You can look better with a few tweaks (this goes for all of us lol). You're doing great!

Aww Chrissie, I hope you didn't take offence :(
Your 49 yr old male self (which I have to add when we saw a pic of your natural self last year, did send a few hearts racing - he's got a good base to work from girls ;) ) you are now looking more of a woman than some real women I see wandering about.

The weight loss is fantastic!! Be proud of yourself :) and you are looking 100 times better than the very first lot of pics we saw, you're not far off now

Edit - just found this in YouTube don't want to confuse you with contouring but just for the basics on facial hair coverage and the lack of thick lower eyeliner

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Aww Chrissie, I hope you didn't take offence :(
Your 49 yr old male self (which I have to add when we saw a pic of your natural self last year, did send a few hearts racing - he's got a good base to work from girls ;) ) you are now looking more of a woman than some real women I see wandering about.

The weight loss is fantastic!! Be proud of yourself :) and you are looking 100 times better than the very first lot of pics we saw, you're not far off now

Edit - just found this in YouTube don't want to confuse you with contouring but just for the basics on facial hair coverage and the lack of thick lower eyeliner

Chrissie,please don't take offence,I admire your courage of coming onto a forum like this and putting it out there "how do I look"?.......
You have come such a long way from your first picture,I am sure you will get it spot on of you if you
image.jpg
image.jpg
take our comments on board.....that's why I don't always support people like nikkie who tell you look fabulous and jump on anyone who says anything differant....when with a bit tough love you could look even more fabulous ,I have attached a few pics of what colour wig would look great on you xxx

Thanks girls, we all have our differant opions i know, some will say what you want to hear and some will tell the truth!
Yep i have come a long way in the last 18 months or so and even more since xmas, i now have the condidence to be seen out on a weekend up Hurst Street in Birmingham. I will look at the youtube video and have a go at reducing the black around the eyes. I know i will get there one day it all about practice!!!!

I can tell you from him to her in about an hour is hard to get rid of the man look i have!

Thanks again girls

xxxx

Attachments

• DSC_0575new.jpg
    DSC_0575new.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0051new.jpg
    IMG_0051new.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0065new.jpg
    IMG_0065new.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 193
*sighs* look at the smile in number 2 pic..what a waste to womankind lmao.. .Sorry Chrissie :) lol

I think you would look fabulous as a glossy brunnette!

Morning girls

well all advise was taken onboard and this is what i came up with last night, not sure about my eyes but its a start with calming them down a bit!

Attachments

• DSC_0686geek.jpg
    DSC_0686geek.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0026geek.jpg
    IMG_0026geek.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0031geek.jpg
    IMG_0031geek.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 186
*sighs* look at the smile in number 2 pic..what a waste to womankind lmao.. .Sorry Chrissie :) lol
LOL! the good thing about being single is i can do this! I know theres a lady out there for me who will accept both side of me!

But where are you hiding thats what to know! LOL

xxxxxx

Hope you had a great night.
I love the fuchsia pink lippy. What is it?

The new eyeliner is fabulous.

I like the new toned down look!

Eyes look so much better now! Will take some getting used to for you I'm sure of it! Have you used a blusher? If you have I would change the shade of colour used

I have to say, I prefure the dark hair, I think it looks much better with the eyes and skin tone...but that's just me.

On the whole...much much better, your hard work is paying off now :)

Yea i like the dark hair as well, looks nice.

Yeah the eyes look great! Loads better! Yay! Have you tried false lashes yet?
You can get natural looking ones.

If you're feeling confident nip into boots and get them to do a colour match foundation for you.
I love double wear, by Estée lauder, its quite thick too which might be a good thing for you? (But I'm not a makeup expert) xx

Hope you had a great night.
I love the fuchsia pink lippy. What is it?
Hi ya

Thanks ye was ok up brum!

Lipstick is by Maybelline #906 Hot Plum from boots i think!

xx

Yeah the eyes look great! Loads better! Yay! Have you tried false lashes yet?
You can get natural looking ones.

If you're feeling confident nip into boots and get them to do a colour match foundation for you.
I love double wear, by Estée lauder, its quite thick too which might be a good thing for you? (But I'm not a makeup expert) xx

Hey

ye i have some false lashes, i do put them on from time to time, not that good at getting the equal tho! I have no problem going to boots for my make up, a few weeks back when i went to Birmingham pride i popped in to Boots on the way back to the train and one of the ladies sat me down and toned down my makeup in front of all the customer! LOL you got to have some ****** to do that on a Saturday afternoon i can tell you

xxx

I have to say, I prefure the dark hair, I think it looks much better with the eyes and skin tone...but that's just me.

On the whole...much much better, your hard work is paying off now :)
Thank you! I will get it right soon!

xx

Reactions: KHS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back