How do I look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty for your reply

Will have a go soon, Still on a learning curve but i will get there

Chrissie xx

How is my make up in this photo? Still working on the foundation and powder finish?

Chrissie

I love the eyes, but think the lip liner is not a good look. You have a nice mouth, and the liner spoils it.

Your best using a theatrical type beard cover / concealer on your face before applying makeup, it will give an even base that way you won't need as much makeup : )

Well here we are a few months later, still learning!

I have been given a make over and photo shoot as a xmas and birthday present by a friend to use up Birmingham in the next few months. I'm hoping the makeup artist will help me further.

I still want to learn how to do my eyes better, more so with a black eye liner on the bottom lid!

Anyway after my nites out up Hurst Street in Birmingham and feeling comfortable now goin out in public and meeting other TV's is now time to look at my wardrobe and buy some new goin out clothes.

This weekend i brought myself a new faux leather/fur jacket from Asda for £35.00 and well worth it. It me down to a T shall we say!

Attachments

• IMG_0007new.jpg
    IMG_0007new.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_0061new.jpg
    IMG_0061new.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_0010new.jpg
    IMG_0010new.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 487
  • DSC_0238.jpg
    DSC_0238.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 505
I don't mean to sound rude, but what is it that makes you decide to dress like a woman?

Do you like doing it just on nights out? Do you want to be a woman? Or do you like to do it as a show, like drag?

I believe we should dress how we want, just wanted to know what your reasons are x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't mean to sound rude, but what is it that makes you decide to dress like a woman?

Do you like doing it just on nights out? Do you want to be a woman? Or do you like to do it as a show, like drag?

I believe we should dress how we want, just wanted to know what your reasons are x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app
HI Sorry its been so long since i have logged on here!

Well, I like to do it for sevral reasons! I now like to go ot dressed in public at the moment on a Saturday night up Hurst Street in Birmingham to a bar called The Village! I now go at least 3 time a month, it a bar for Gays, lesbians and TV's. I feel at home and very comfortable there.

After a masive weight loss this past 9 months i feel more confident about my looks and style! Judge for yourself! Plus i do like admirers as well LOL

Chrissie

Attachments

• DSC_0238.JPG
    DSC_0238.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_0055.JPG
    DSC_0055.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_0050.JPG
    DSC_0050.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0086.JPG
    DSC_0086.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC_0283.JPG
    DSC_0283.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 175
Being a male with a bit of an on/off feminine side I just had to reply to this thread once I had found it today.

I think your new photos make you look really great. You must be an extremely confident person to dress like in the photos. Strangely enough, it gives my confidence a good boost if I get compliments from women on how nicer my clear polished manicured nails look than theirs.

Being a male with a bit of an on/off feminine side I just had to reply to this thread once I had found it today.

I think your new photos make you look really great. You must be an extremely confident person to dress like in the photos. Strangely enough, it gives my confidence a good boost if I get compliments from women on how nicer my clear polished manicured nails look than theirs.
Thats cool! the thing is as a male trying to look like a female we have to try harder as to be more convincing! You would be supprised how many ladies pass compliments on my makeup and dress!

keep it up

Chrissie xx

chrissie 9.jpg chrissie 5.jpg chrissie 4.jpg chrissie 7.jpg chrissie 2.jpg
chrissie 5.jpg
chrissie 4.jpg
chrissie 7.jpg
chrissie 2.jpg
chrissie 2.jpg
chrissie 7.jpg
Thats cool! the thing is as a male trying to look like a female we have to try harder as to be more convincing! You would be supprised how many ladies pass compliments on my makeup and dress!

keep it up

Chrissie xx
After a 3stone weight loss since November 2014, it was time to use my xmas gift of a friend for a make over and photoshoot. This is the result!!!
chrissie 9.jpg
View attachment 188788

Attachments

• IMGL0032new.jpg
    IMGL0032new.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0065new.jpg
    IMG_0065new.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 174
Wow you look amaze balls well done on your weight loss ...loving the hair x

I don't mean to be rude but I think your hair looks ridiculous...like a white helmet

You look amazing don't listen to anyone else. Be proud of yourself! Haters will hate! X

You look amazing don't listen to anyone else. Be proud of yourself! Haters will hate! X
Go back and look at he title nikkie..."how do I look?" This member is asking for opinions of just that...we don't all need to say"wooooow you look sooooo amazing" we all can have an opinion!!! Of which I think the white hair looks ridiculous!
I think she would look much better from a toned down colour and this white just looks ageing and too brash!
As far as Haters will hate" what a stupid comment....I don't "hate" this woman I don't even know her.

I just have an opinion! Deal with it!

Well done on the weight loss. The photo shoot looked like fun.
However, I have to agree with SallySally. I think the wig colour is too harsh and unnatural looking compared to the make-up and outfits.
It think you would look amazing if it had different blonde tones in it and was a graduated longer bob at the front.

Sorry :(
I'm not liking the white hair either, think it's too harsh

Im a tough love type of person. I say it how i see it and say things with no malice intended. Keep that in mind ok
The wig has to go.
The eyeliner is too much. Dont apply it on the bottom. It looks cheap and nasty.
The lips look cool for clubbing or a party but thats where it ends.
Add blush to your cheekbones (not too harsh)
Stay away from shimmer eyeshadows, blush, foundation, highlighter. Shimmer is for teenagers!!!
I want to see an updated pic with your changes

Chrissie, you can definitely see an improvement along the way.

And well done on the weight loss!

I agree with everyone about the wig. Although it does make me think of Gav's mum in Gavin and Stacey.

Also, you look SO much better when you smile. You almost (in my opinion) look like you're taking me piss when you pout.

I haven't got any experience of TVs but your make up looks too shiny for my liking. I'd be tempted to pop some translucent powder on. But I don't know if that would make the stubble/beard area look darker?

I don't do make up, apart from my own. So just personal opinion.

I agree with Kirstie. Lose the heavy eye liner and add blush. It will make you look ten years younger.

OMG do i look that bad?

Well thank you for you comments over this last few days good and bad!
Thanks to all of you congratulating me on my weight loss as well ! XXX

Please take into account that there is a 49yr old guy under all that make up which i have learnt with no help from any lady friends at all. I have tried the mature look which i think does nothing for me at all. I will try next time to loose the eye liner on the bottom and add a bit more blush on my cheeks now i have some and one chin and not 2 as before as well has now having a neck as wll and not a trunk.

The makeup for the photoshoot was done by the girl at the stuido and not myself. I am still learning with my products i have and stiil buying. As for the wig i have gone a more suttle blonde which i wear from time to time, i will upload a photo later.

If anyone in the Birmingham area want to show me how to be more natural looking then im up for that.

Ill keep trying to get it right

Chrissie
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back