How do you avoid a great white shark attack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a chocolate bar. Dark chocolate with a cherry centre. Lovely.

yey now your talking missus ...dark choco is me fav.......hopefully a lacquer chocolate hick :wink2:

Now you have gone and done it, I love Coconut and I love Cherries and I almost love chocolate as much. What to do now???? D*mn you geek for showing me the temptation, (I am on the Dukan diet as well. aaarrrgggh) Will have to place a sly llittle order now wont I? LOL

a diet...now come on at some point in our lives who gives a hoot .....well im now a skinny runt so doesnt bother me lol...get them there choco bars down your neck and worry about the concequences later :eek::lol::hug:

actually.....the dark choc bounty bars do it for me especially strait from the fridge on a summers day...that said a KFC(not from the fridge lol) also does it for me as well ...well the list is endless :wink2:

hey hang on wtf has this got to do with sharks anyhoos ....they couldnt get the wrapping off in the first place let alone order an origional two peice chicken,fries and a coke from the drive through :eek::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh and Collin save your pennies if you want to eat out. We are one of the most expensive cities in the world to dine and drink (often with below average food and service!) Have a good holiday :)

Wow, really suprised you think that! Agree that service is not that great, and prices are definately not cheap! However, I had some of the best food ever when I was in Perth! Everything was sooo fresh, esp, of course, the seafood/fish.

And also, the wine is FANTASTIC but again, not cheap!

As a child I used to swim at a warfe with big sharks half hanging in water after being caught. The water had been burlied up to attract sharks for game fisherman. We all survived. I don't know anyone who has been bitten by a shark. Red backs and white tips different story I've been bitten by both. Still alive though. Most of our deadlies will cause pain but if your near medical care wont kill you unless your really sick to begin with. Oh and we used to catch deadly tiger snakes as kids and put them on back doorstep to scare mum. Never worked she once scared us back by telling us it wasn't dead only concussed we had been wearing it as a neck tye for 1 hr. The only thing I'm scared of in oz is the Sydney funnel web spider, but that's irrational.

Wow, really suprised you think that! Agree that service is not that great, and prices are definately not cheap! However, I had some of the best food ever when I was in Perth! Everything was sooo fresh, esp, of course, the seafood/fish.

And also, the wine is FANTASTIC but again, not cheap!

The food quality is good... I meant the way it is cooked for the $ spent. Ie the local pub does a steak and chips for AUD35.00 and it is chewy etc. You go to a nice restaurant and the steak is perfect for the same price!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

As a child I used to swim at a warfe with big sharks half hanging in water after being caught. The water had been burlied up to attract sharks for game fisherman. We all survived. I don't know anyone who has been bitten by a shark. Red backs and white tips different story I've been bitten by both. Still alive though. Most of our deadlies will cause pain but if your near medical care wont kill you unless your really sick to begin with. Oh and we used to catch deadly tiger snakes as kids and put them on back doorstep to scare mum. Never worked she once scared us back by telling us it wasn't dead only concussed we had been wearing it as a neck tye for 1 hr. The only thing I'm scared of in oz is the Sydney funnel web spider, but that's irrational.

Keep bringing those memories back. I'll stick to grey skies and wasps.
I actually perused the Coles home delivery website to see how much my shopping would cost. I am still in shock!! Yes, I did convert the dollars to pounds and it worked out nearly twice as much as I pay here. :Scared:

Don't attach chunks of meat to yourself! A lady in egypt did and the sharks took notice.

No surfboards...you'll look like a tasty seal.

Apparently they are attracted to bright colours and lots of motion, so in the true tradition of deep blue sea, grab an oxygen tank, wrap a lift vest around it for colour and let it off in the sea. It will be the distraction and you can swim in the opposite direction.

Hope you have an incredible time xx

P.S. I would also prefer the shark to the spiders!

Don't swim at dusk, this is when sharks feed and are most generally active.
Don't wear anything shiny or anything too bright which can attract sharks.
For obvious reasons they usually attack surfboards, lilo's etc.
Don't enter the water with any cuts which might bleed and attract them.

Have a great time :) I have a massive phobia of sharks...

Two huge great white sharks, a father and son were swimming along the coast in Perth eyeing up the swimmers.

"Follow me" said the father and they swam towards the mass of bathers.

"First of all" said the father "we need to swim around them a few times showing our fins." And so they did.

"Superb" said the father to his son. "Now we eat them!" he followed. And they did.

Full and stuffed with a good few swimmers the son asked his father "why they didn't we eat them all up straight away?"

The wise old father shark replied. "Because they taste better without the sh*t inside them!"

Have fun down under Colin !

Regards,

OMG

Two huge great white sharks, a father and son were swimming along the coast in Perth eyeing up the swimmers.

"Follow me" said the father and they swam towards the mass of bathers.

"First of all" said the father "we need to swim around them a few times showing our fins." And so they did.

"Superb" said the father to his son. "Now we eat them!" he followed. And they did.

Full and stuffed with a good few swimmers the son asked his father "why they didn't we eat them all up straight away?"

The wise old father shark replied. "Because they taste better without the sh*t inside them!"

Have fun down under Colin !

Regards,

OMG

:lol::lol::eek:

mmmmmm well the surfs up today and its a nice sunny day.....mmmmm maybe I will leave dipping me toe in the water for a few more days yet

not that im scared of course:Scared: ...just to get fully in tune with the whole mind thing thats a goin on in me head :eek::lol::lol::lol:

mmmmmm well the surfs up today and its a nice sunny day.....mmmmm maybe I will leave dipping me toe in the water for a few more days yet

not that im scared of course:Scared: ...just to get fully in tune with the whole mind thing thats a goin on in me head :eek::lol::lol::lol:

You will need to fatten up a bit young man, where are those dark chocolate cherry bars? A week of good food and wine and you should be good appetizer size.

Just stick close to the designated swimming areas hon, have they got llife guards on duty on the beaches? You will be fine, one of their jobs is to keep a close eye on everyone out there and signs of sharks.

Enjoy

You will need to fatten up a bit young man, where are those dark chocolate cherry bars? A week of good food and wine and you should be good appetizer size.

Just stick close to the designated swimming areas hon, have they got llife guards on duty on the beaches? You will be fine, one of their jobs is to keep a close eye on everyone out there and signs of sharks.

Enjoy

hey missus nothing wrong with a slim mean machine of a man :smack:

them there dark cherry bars are defo the biz...me fridge is now fullf the blighters :eek: :lol::lol::hug:

Don't dangle your sausage in the sea. :wink2:

Sausage alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw this on Facebook and it made me think of this thread lol! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345106579.769206.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345106579.769206.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 81
Sorry not sure if the above pic is working! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345106650.095441.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345106650.095441.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Back