How do you avoid a great white shark attack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaws was on last night and guess who I was thinking of when I saw what was showing?

Sausage alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well spotted Rinn!
We're on to you Tammie........

Collin please ignore posts from Tammie. Particularly if she mentions sausages, or worse still, chocolate.

Well spotted Rinn!
We're on to you Tammie........

Collin please ignore posts from Tammie. Particularly if she mentions sausages, or worse still, chocolate.

or cucumbers

Hey! Hey! I live in Florida and I know a little thing or two about sharks, ladies.

All I'm saying is wear a full swim trunk rather than a banana hammock. You don't want your "bait" dingle dangling out there. A shark may mistake it for a sea snake or something.

Just sayin'.

I have to confess that initially it was the sharks that worried me ....but im a good few miles inland right now and helping my brother with his landscape buisness...and we were out in the bush today clearing some land

Snakes :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

seems you aint safe in the water or out of it here :eek::rolleyes::Scared:

Mind the upshot is ...there doesnt apear to be any time share salesmen so far so all is good :wink2::grr::grr::eek:

Oh dear, from the frying pan into the fire !!!!! Never mind love, they are normally more frightened of you than you are of them. Just keep your eyes peeled and don't corner them. Midday is probably too hot for most of them them anyway.
What an exciting visit for you, sharks at the seaside, snakes at work and to top it off, swarms of Mozzies and blood sucking beasties at night.....

Come home Collin, life is too short!!!! LOL

I am sure your brother will help you avoid the dangers,:hug:

Timeshare salesmen?!!!!!:eek:

Runaway!!!!! Runaway!!!!!

Its a strange thing how preconceptions are on visiting a country ...a country that has the most deadliest of creatures living in it .

There was me worying about sharks,snakes and spiders which in real terms one can avoid to a certain extent.

What I didnt envisage is a far more menacing beastie living in this wonderfull country....:eek:

This is a beastie that one can hardly avoid and comes in the form of a magpie

Now were not talking magpies as we know them in the Uk....were talking some seriously dangerous creatures here.

Its spring here and the birds are a nesting which is great...only problem is the magpies will do anything to protect there young.

This they do by dive bombing pedestrians...be it in the country or the city :eek:

they dive bomb you like a stuka dive bomber would would only they will attack you and many a poor soul has had there head opend up by there creatures

I can speak from experiance on this subject however luckily no damage to the head so far.

The problem is so acute at this time of year that the local newspapers print street maps showing danger areas for :eek:

And there was me worying about sharks and stuff :rolleyes:

This is quite possibly the best conversation I've read on here. Too funny!

Latest posts

Back