How Do You Get You Frewebs To Look So Professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biganails

Reaction score
HI GEEKS
I HAVE BEEN CHECKING OUT SOME OF YOUR FREEWEBS WEBSITES AND THEY LOOK GREAT HOW DO YOU DO IT
THIS IS THE LINK TO THE ONE I HAVE STARTED PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS TO HELP MAKE IT LOOK SPOT ON, I STILL HAVE LOADS TO ADD YET PRICE LIST / CONTACT DETAILS ETC, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Site Title | Small Title

hi jo

im not able to advise you on the layout etc of your website purely cos i havent got one of my own yet..

but i'll like to bring your attention to the several spelling mistakes on your site... i think it is important to make sure there are no mis-spelt words as spelling mistakes = unprofessional

hths :hug:

Hi Joe

Well done on a great start to your website.

A few pointers that I think always look nice on a web site :

Dont do all the writing in capital letters - i think a nice font with normal letters (not all capitals) comes across alot more friendlier and more relaxing.

Amore detailed desription of what each of your treatment includes will always give the client a better picture of what is involved with each.

Perhaps re-jig the order of your pages - put more about your towards the top and guest book towards the bottom.

Your colour scheme looks great - as does your picutres.

Keep going and you will get there. Anymore advice needed that just give us a shout.

Jo - Great start to your website. Read up on Seanny's articles and advice on how to get the most from your website. I used to have butterflies on my website but was told that frills like that stop the website being as friendly to search engines. I would order your pages:

- About Me
- Qualifiecations
- Jo's Tips & Toes
- Price List
- Gallery
- Guest Book

In your 'About Me' page, there is a spelling mistake "too fast". Also in the same page, I would highlight the areas you cover.

Great start - Well done and I hope it brings you loads of new business xxx:hug:

Hi Jo, I've just looked at your site and I think it's looking great........especially the colours scheme.

There are a few spelling mistakes on the qualifications page so make sure that you get someone to proof read it before you go live. I hate the butterflies because to me, they say 'amateur'..........sorry to be blunt. Also, I think that guestbooks look amateurish too. I don't see the point of them and if you really want that kind of thing, maybe put a link to your myspace.

These are just small things and I think the site looks very professional and really well done. xxx

I think the site looks great. To me though the butterflies say EzFlow....reminds me of the logo.
Which would be great for me if only I could ever figure out how to set up a website....

Latest posts

Back