How do you pick yourself up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
How do you pick yourself up when you've been knocked down for no apparent reason by family? Feeling lost :(

How do you pick yourself up when you've been knocked down for no apparent reason by family? Feeling lost :(

Forget it and move on. There's nothing that can make it better when it's family I don't think so just gotta live a new day tomorrow xx

*hugs* In the same boat! Here's a paddle ;)
I'm currently dosed up on Kalms & hoping my boyfriend gets a full time permanent job in the near future so we can move out! Haha...I've tried it all x

*hugs* In the same boat! Here's a paddle ;)
I'm currently dosed up on Kalms & hoping my boyfriend gets a full time permanent job in the near future so we can move out! Haha...I've tried it all x

Sent you a pm x

Come on here. Feel like this is my second family. So much support, great advice and lots of love :) xx

If I'm down then I poor myself a glass of lovely wine and sit down with Salongeek. There is usually something on here to cheer me up or if I'm researching something then it takes my mind off my problems.

I used to mow the lawn (it was huge) and take my stress out on it but we now live in an apartment so can no longer do that. Mmmm

I just get drunk lol x

I just get drunk lol x

Lol I'd end up texting/phoning the person who upset me and then making things worse. Had a bad night but my gelish arrived today so it has brightened me up & made me realise I done nothing wrong and have never needed them in the past and probably won't need them in the future :) looking forward to my life without them

Warm bath, doggy cuddles, a film with my little boy and wine!
Hope you feel better soon, it's pants when you fall out with someone esp. family :-( xx

I can get so down I could spend the day in bed if I'm in the mood to try get myself back up I do a ring around of close friends lol 1 of them will either come to my house and drag me out of bed or they'll give me a reason to get up and get dressed n go over to them, :)

Cuddles off the hubby and if it's him that's pi**ed me off then doing something nail related lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Everyone feels like that at some stage and different things work for different people but I shut the curtains go to bed and tomorrow is another day ..... If that doesn't work I then sit at nail table and just get lost in glitter feathers etc x hope u feeling better soon x

Latest posts

Back