How do you store your brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oddly enough, I have never stored mine, I'm too busy using it.

Mine stays upright in a container 24/7 and I have only had one contaminated brush (it was also the most expensive brush I have ever bought) .... go figure.

I think the secret with brushes is the use they get, it's almost like they die of boredom.

Oddly enough, I have never stored mine, I'm too busy using it.

Mine stays upright in a container 24/7 and I have only had one contaminated brush (it was also the most expensive brush I have ever bought) .... go figure.

I think the secret with brushes is the use they get, it's almost like they die of boredom.

You are so right -- don't give 'em time to get bored. :lol:

haha that is cute. i like that. well mine does get used frequently but over night storage and travel storage. things like that is what i wonder about. I usually replace my brush every 3 or 4 months so that it doesn't get contaminated. I use it to the point the bristles wear out lol.

Here is the picture of the Magnetic Nails Stand it's really nice. Haven't got one as yet but at the moment storing my brushes in a metal pencil case box thingy.

Last edited:
Here is the picture of the Magnetic Nails Stand it's really nice. Haven't got one as yet but at the moment storing my brushes in a metal pencil case box thingy.

Pictures by Marih123 - Photobucket

Think I'll just keep my brushes flat in the case thanks .. who has room for that on the desk? Another dust catcher IMHO. Another thing to clean. Mine store beautifully in my case in my drawer or under my towel.

thank you for putting that pic on for any one who hasnt got this months scratch. Got to say though it did look snazzy at olympia. very shiney. No idea on price though.

omg that thing is so cool, but do you have to buy their brushes?
gigi, when you say you store under your towel, is that just in between clients? does the towel touch the bristles?
also i have looked at pencil cases but i can't find any that are long enough to house the brush without smooshing the bristles.

omg that thing is so cool, but do you have to buy their brushes?
gigi, when you say you store under your towel, is that just in between clients? does the towel touch the bristles?
also i have looked at pencil cases but i can't find any that are long enough to house the brush without smooshing the bristles.

Between clients under the towel ... end of the day in my case flat in the drawer or on the desk.

Latest posts

Back