How do you transport your nail products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovebarbie

Reaction score
Hello

Geeks I have been mobile for only a few weeks now and just wondered what you all carry all your stuff around in? I want a really nice sized box to fit all my bigger bottles in, nail polishes etc. Where did you all get ur cases from? Also does anyone have any cute little storage thingys for files and cotton wool etc for within your box?

Many thanks xx:hug:

Sweet Squared still do a bucket bag which a lot of geeks say is fab for bits & bobs. I have a scratchers nail case and my Sienna x big bag on wheels which is all I need as the other treatments I provide are done in my studio. HTH.

Just thought on I have quite a few of little electronic component boxes you can get from maplin I think they have an on line shop they have loads of nifty little storage containers that are great for nail art & bits & bobs.

I use a plastic toolbox from B&Q, sounds strange but its brill. Has loads of compartments. I can get the UV lamp and desk lamp in there too. It was only £14.99. Only thing is that its grey and I wuld have prefered pink. I have mostly pink things. Pink is my colour lol.

Thanks Karen (My new buddy) ha!

And you Lorraine, I think I would have to have a pink 1. Lovvveeee pink!

Any other comments from geeks???? xxx

hi i have two beauty boxes one is metal and i put all my things like monomer ,powders nail polish remover ,acitone etc it has a lock and a fabric one i have my tools and pads towel roll etc xxxxxxx

Thanks Karen (My new buddy) ha!

And you Lorraine, I think I would have to have a pink 1. Lovvveeee pink!

Any other comments from geeks???? xxx

I suppose I could airbrush the box pink, using my new airbrushing techniques.

Yeah a pink tool box ha!

Anyone have anything to carry their foot spa in? xx

For 20 years I have used the bucket bags. they hold everything not just bits and bobs. they are light weight and stable and you can see at a glance where everything is. They don't break, the wheels don't come off, they look professional, and they are the BOMB.

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 251
Errrrrmmm... the two in the picture, where did you get them from? They are transparent and would serve me nicely in hairdressing too......

Errrrrmmm... the two in the picture, where did you get them from? They are transparent and would serve me nicely in hairdressing too......

Sweet Squared Ltd. 08452106060

I know loads of make up artists that use them too. They are larger than they look in the photos and the smaller one without the lid is the best (the lid just gets in the way). One holds all my enhancement products- Another for manicure and another for pedicure .. I would never change to use anything else.

That is it!!! The thing I have been looking for! something to hold my hairdryer, scissors, some products which are a must and gowns and things in one place and ACTUALLY FIND THEM TOO!!!! Thank you, I will now go and spy a web for them.....

Im currently using a Soap & Glory large bag wich i got for christmas as a preasent from mother inlaw which was origionally filled with soap and glory goodies but used them all up...I do need to get something a bit bigger or one to join it as i dont have much room for nail polish or nail art once all acrylic,sanitiser,tips,files ect.. are in there but its a good size to start with and was sorta free lolId like to get a metal one on wheels which seperates into two... as their seems plenty of room there for god knows what!

I bought myself a bucket bag from homebase, paid £9.99 for it. It is not transparent, but it has nice pattern on it. It is like a basket and I have been working with it few days now and it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!
No more looking where's my tinting brushes or peroxide measure! Thank you sooooo much Gigi for your hint. It has made my hairdressing life so much easier!
Oh yes and my clients like it too, it makes them curious, they can freely see my products which I work with and this will increase my product sale.

Ive been a moblie tech for 8 years and have always used an electricians toolbox, you can get them from maplins maybe argos or B&Q, SAllys do the same type of box but its usually about £20 more.

Hi,

I use a metal beauty case that has pull out shelves inside. They are great to put your brushes and powders in!

I also have found a tool box useful. Not the bug bulky looking ones, but you can find ones that have shelves or compartments in them that you can fit all the little knick knacky stuff in.

hth x x

Latest posts

Back