How do you use your salad cream?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browneyed gal

Reaction score
Is it actually meant for salads?? I wonder because as I was making my salad cream and jam sandwich, I got a funny look off my friend who's been round this afternoon, and she says she doesn't use it on ANYTHING!!!! I know my sandwich is not the norm, but to not use it never is surely the crime
😧

Salad cream,lurpack pack and a fresh crusty cob mmnnnnnn xxx

EVERYTHING!!

I get through bottles of the stuff. Though my personal favorites are on Chilli Con Carne, spag bol and Curry :p

My other half thinks I'm a heathen and wrong 'un :biggrin:

I love it with chips xx

with fish fingers in bread & butter, on a salad & I always add it to make egg mayo & tuna mayo sandwiches

Cheese and onion and salad cream Sarnies, yummy!

Cheese and onion and salad cream Sarnies, yummy!

Tuna and salad cream instead of mayo! And love it with omelette and chips!

Not too sure on jam and salad cream though 😱 lol xx

Salad, tuna or on a sannie. Defo not with jam 😂

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I do occasional put a slice of ham in aswell, if there's any in the fridge!!🙈Mmmmm, haven't had a fish finger sandwich for ages, I usually have mustard with mine though!!

I do occasional put a slice of ham in aswell, if there's any in the fridge!!🙈Mmmmm, haven't had a fish finger sandwich for ages, I usually have mustard with mine though!!

Omg that is odd lol x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Fish fingers and salad cream on Warburton toastie, yum! Another favorite is ham, lettuce and salad cream.

Sent from my GT-I8200N using SalonGeek mobile app

Mashed potato :Love:

Salad cream with a cheese and pickled beetroot sandwich is just heaven!!

I don't think you should knock it till you try it. I'll feedback on the jam and salad cream.

Meanwhile it would have to be with processed white bread, slightly salted butter and cold chicken.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheese and cucumber sandwiches with salad cream mmmm.

Don't think I'll be trying it with jam tho lol! X

I don't think my diets going to do well, i suddenly have a urge to eat all the above!!....mmmm yummy! xoxo

Egg mayo tastes much better with salad cream instead IMO :lick:

Egg mayo is lush with salad cream. I love beetroot and salad cream and pizza (shop bought or takeaway) and salad cream is divine!

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just gone and brought a granary French stick and some eggs all because of this thread, already have the salad cream waiting in the cupboard lol x

Jam and salad cream? I would give you a funny look too! Haha each to their own though!

I love it with cauliflower, its the only way my mum got me to eat vegetables when I was a tot zx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back