How does Shrinking Violet work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambz94

Reaction score
How do the shrinking violet wraps work?

How do the shrinking violet wraps work?

You sweat and lose water. Just the same as all the other wraps. They got in trouble recently for making false claims about how the weight is lost. It's all wrong. You can't pierce a fat cell using a topical ointment. You can pierce a fat cell under a microscope, you can reduce the size of your fat cells by dieting and you can remove them by liposuction.

Last edited:
t works by Lipolysis, the active ingredient in the oil is attracted to the fat cell, piercing it and breaking down inside the fat cell where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acids so it can be excreted and transported to the lymph vessels for disposal by the body. That is where it goes and it is not fluid loss.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It isn't sweating to lose water at all, you're confusing it with all the other available wrap systems! SV is unique and like no other and if it didn't work it wouldn't be getting such fantastic results!! And it's inch loss, not weight loss.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

You sweat and lose water. Just the same as all the other wraps. They got in trouble recently for making false claims about how the weight is lost. It's all ********

REALLY with whom ?! and independently clinically proven so must be thinking of something else. Nice use of the English language btw :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I saw the Tibby Oliver crew, not sure if it's spelt right... Advertising the new shrink wrap spray tan, saying that it wraps around you and you physically loose inches....we know it's not possible it comes out of a gun! Why pay 8k for lipo...

I laughed and thought, you are going to get in trouble for these claims..

Yes I saw the Tibby Oliver crew, not sure if it's spelt right... Advertising the new shrink wrap spray tan, saying that it wraps around you and you physically loose inches....we know it's not possible it comes out of a gun! Why pay 8k for lipo...

I laughed and thought, you are going to get in trouble for these claims..

The "Tibby Olivier crew" ? It is NOT a shrink wrap spray tan !!! The tan is applied in the normal way via a gun but has the proven Shrinking Violet ingredient in it so...yes it does..and indeed why pay 8K for lipo :D. please get your facts straight by talking to Head Office 1st Thank you x

I noticed that they changed the claims, as the others have said above..I know what it is,and I know what it does not do, I can hold the tape measure a little tighter too😉😉

You sweat and lose water. Just the same as all the other wraps. They got in trouble recently for making false claims about how the weight is lost. It's all ********

I agree x

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that they changed the claims, as the others have said above..I know what it is,and I know what it does not do, I can hold the tape measure a little tighter too😉😉

How do you explain this then?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399407227.769864.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399407240.058423.jpg

These are only 2 examples of clients who I know have kept the FAT off :)

Why do you feel the need to bash something you obviously know nothing about and that has been scientifically proven....and not by us but an independent clinical trial....? We make no claims that cannot be proven....as that would be illegal...a real shame when there are always innovations in this industry yet there is always someone who thinks they know better without having the facts. Always people who want others to fail....Such a shame.:sad:

My last word on subject as think your "statements of fact" speak for themselves. Love and Light

Such a shame. I have been in the industry for many years and when I trained and new products were launching onto the market we all supported each other and not many products were bad mouthed because we are all in the same industry trying to make a living. I understand points made on this thread but not only this thread but many others ( much worse) bad mouth each other and slag products off? I have even seen people slagged off, I hope they don't act like that and talk about people and products in the work place? Such a shame isn't it. Thanks

I've used it for a year, it works, clients love it, simple. If you don't know about and use a product, don't slate it and claim it doesn't work.

When you start using an inch loss system, it no secret that you try to change some lifestyle things, drink more water, exercise a little if you can, wraps are scientifically proven not to have a lasting effect, the facts are there.

I'd love to read these facts because it's worked for hundreds of clients in my shop!?

I know I said my last word but this kind of thing irritates me....SV was only launched in the States last week....that report is from a USA website and dated over a year ago sigh

Such a shame. I have been in the industry for many years and when I trained and new products were launching onto the market we all supported each other and not many products were bad mouthed because we are all in the same industry trying to make a living. I understand points made on this thread but not only this thread but many others ( much worse) bad mouth each other and slag products off? I have even seen people slagged off, I hope they don't act like that and talk about people and products in the work place? Such a shame isn't it. Thanks

I agree.
The Op started this thread asking how this product works.
I don't understand why blanket statements were made slating the product, with no factual basis to back up their comments.

This site is a community, and just as importantly is an educational site giving factual information to our members. Personal opinion and use of language that requires to be asterisked out isn't really compatible with that.

If you want your opinion taken seriously then post facts and keep it professional.

Of course there are always people who love products, and others who don't rate them (ear candling comes to mind here :eek:) and constructive debate is a good thing.
So lets keep this constructive ;)

t works by Lipolysis, the active ingredient in the oil is attracted to the fat cell, piercing it and breaking down inside the fat cell where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acids so it can be excreted and transported to the lymph vessels for disposal by the body. That is where it goes and it is not fluid loss.

I use the minimi wrap and it works the same as this, the active ingredient in minimi is pink pepper! They do advise that to maintain your results you must follow a healthy diet. I find that at the very least it will help get rid of any fluid retention and bloating but I have had clients in that I could see such a difference in after having a few done! These wraps aren't the solution for someone wanting to lose a lot of weight but they are great for say kick starting a diet or before an event!

Amanda xx

Latest posts

Back