How has everyone been? Random post!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
I haven't really been on here for so long after having my little girl, and as I don't really do a lot of hairdressing now I feel as if I can't give much advice. Unfortunately I don't think I can go back to my hairdressing until I finish having all my children and they are in school! I started getting friendly with a lot of people on here but I can't find them now! Iv sort of drifted away and feel lost on here now! So anyone that remembers me... How are you getting on?? Lol xx

Hello stranger. :)
Sounds like you've taken to being a mummy like a duck to water?

Would you consider keeping on a few clients to keep your hand in? Otherwise, when you do go back to it, you might find your confidence has evaporated. Most mum's gong back to work after having a few years out having children find getting back to work rather daunting.

Hello stranger. :)
Sounds like you've taken to being a mummy like a duck to water?

Would you consider keeping on a few clients to keep your hand in? Otherwise, when you do go back to it, you might find your confidence has evaporated. Most mum's gong back to work after having a few years out having children find getting back to work rather daunting.

Hello! How have you been?
Yes, at first it was abit strange but now it feels very normal! I want more babies! lol I still do the occasional client and family as I do want to keep my hand in. But there seems to be a lot of new colour techniques I wouldn't have a clue where to start! I would like to do a little course, although I wouldn't have a lot of clients to practise on I would still like to be able to know how to do them! Lol x

Great to see back on here

Capital hair and beauty and Sally's now do pro only one day hair courses that you could do to learn new techniques in the meantime.

You could also put a casting in salon guineapig for people to practice on:)

Babychops did you want a baby & was trying to conceive? I think I remember you wanting a baby, maybe 3 years ago. As I was having Ivf for my son at the time & I vaguely remember one of your posts,

Have I got the right person? Xx

Hi babychops
I'm nails not hair but I certainly remember you from around the chit chat forum! [emoji4]

Babychops did you want a baby & was trying to conceive? I think I remember you wanting a baby, maybe 3 years ago. As I was having Ivf for my son at the time & I vaguely remember one of your posts,

Have I got the right person? Xx

Yes that's right, I was trying for 2 years and used to talk about it on here, I think that's how a lot of people know me on here lol I love your profile pic lol x

Hi babychops
I'm nails not hair but I certainly remember you from around the chit chat forum! [emoji4]

Hi, yes I remember you too! X

Latest posts

Back