How is everyone getting on with their bucket bags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes they do, i just drove up to wembley in london the other day and bought mine. They had the large ones there with a zip. They must have them in stock if you order over the phone at sweet squared.

I love mine and was so suprised that being plastic, how hard and sturdy the walls of the bag are. I know from the pictures it just looks like those pvc see through handbags you can get anywhere, but it's a different material all together.

It was really tough to push the base in when I got it, which although frustrating for 5 minutes, showed me just how tough the stuff is.

PS Mine is the one with the zip and I think i'd be hopeless with the one with out.

Do you know that in all the years I have used my bucket bags, I have never had one split or deteriorate .... they are a quality item. They become less stiff as soon as you start using them but they stay just as tough.

Hi there, I was just about to invest in a trolley/case combined, but came across the posts about Bucket Bags, I am now considering these! :rolleyes:

I am very new to the business and mobile work so please forgive me if I'm asking obvious questions I just don't want to invest in equipment that isn't going to be suitable or there are better alternatives out there) :o

Can I ask you guys what do you use for a work surface? I would love to take something to clients to work off as often they have surfaces which are too low/small, so I thought to make things easier/efficient I should have my own then problem solved. Has anyone any suggestions?

Also how do you carry in your multiple Bucket bags with all your other gear - say if client wanted waxing, pedicure and facial? I can imagine loads of trips to the car!

Many thanks, this site is great for researching products! :green:

:lol: Well being a mobile therapist and multiple trips to the car go hand in hand I'm afraid. All part of the job. One of the reasons I would never even consider being mobile as an option for myself. Youcaan make much more money in a salon and much less of allthat physical stuff!

There are mobile nail desks available and I suggest you do a search for that topic using the geek search option above. There have been loads of posts on this subject and I'm sure you will find it very useful info for you.

Hi there, I was just about to invest in a trolley/case combined, but came across the posts about Bucket Bags, I am now considering these! :rolleyes:

I am very new to the business and mobile work so please forgive me if I'm asking obvious questions I just don't want to invest in equipment that isn't going to be suitable or there are better alternatives out there) :o

Can I ask you guys what do you use for a work surface? I would love to take something to clients to work off as often they have surfaces which are too low/small, so I thought to make things easier/efficient I should have my own then problem solved. Has anyone any suggestions?

Also how do you carry in your multiple Bucket bags with all your other gear - say if client wanted waxing, pedicure and facial? I can imagine loads of trips to the car!

Many thanks, this site is great for researching products! :green:

:lol: Well being a mobile therapist and multiple trips to the car go hand in hand I'm afraid. All part of the job. One of the reasons I would never even consider being mobile as an option for myself. Youcaan make much more money in a salon and much less of allthat physical stuff!

There are mobile nail desks available and I suggest you do a search for that topic using the geek search option above. There have been loads of posts on this subject and I'm sure you will find it very useful info for you.
I have searched on the site and found lots of useful info there thanks very much. Was a shot in the dark Bucket Bag users may have some magic ideas!

Do you mean you can earn more money working in a salon or just owning one? Not much sound business advice came from college I'm afraid! All a learning curve for me!

I have searched on the site and found lots of useful info there thanks very much. Was a shot in the dark Bucket Bag users may have some magic ideas!

Do you mean you can earn more money working in a salon or just owning one? Not much sound business advice came from college I'm afraid! All a learning curve for me!

My advice is to rent space within a salon if you have not got the capital to rent your own premisis. A static position from wich to work is ALWAYS the best scenario. Plus many salon owners want independent renters rather than staff.

Just a quickie regarding these and thought you might know geeg.

I noticed in the new catalogue that the larger Bucket Bag isn't there anymore, are these maybe a discontinued thing now?

My advice is to rent space within a salon if you have not got the capital to rent your own premisis. A static position from wich to work is ALWAYS the best scenario. Plus many salon owners want independent renters rather than staff.
Thanks very much for the advice, will certainly take it on board when planning my future! Have ordered a catalogue from Sweet Squared -very excited to see the bags and their Lip Scrub too.

Just a quickie regarding these and thought you might know geeg.

I noticed in the new catalogue that the larger Bucket Bag isn't there anymore, are these maybe a discontinued thing now?

At the moment S2 are not stocking the larger bag. For the reasons:

1. it is not that much larger so a as to make a significant difference.

2. We sell 3 times as many of the less large version without the zip-on lid (which is a pain in the you know what , is unnecessary and just gets in the way IMO.

does anybody have a pict? and know if S2 would send it in Switzerland? looks really like something I NEED to have!

Here it is and yes they would send to Switzerland.

Contact Mrs Geek with your details.

It is the one on the left of the image that I use constantly. The one on the right is no longer available from S2.

Attachments

• bucket bag image.jpg
    bucket bag image.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 194
thank you :):) looks great!!!

Wow, those look great!!
So, can I assume that if they ship to Sweden, they would also ship to Australia? LOL
I should just give up and move to England, half the stuff I order comes from there anyway! My husband has dual citizenship, it wouldn't be hard!
I am thinking I need about three of those suckers!
Anyone know if there is an Australian distributor before I order from England?

Absolutely love mine. Dont bother to take out big wheeled trolley anymore, just bag, can get everything in and can see it all easily, so no rumaging around trying to find things, and I put it in boot or in passenger foot well and not yet tipped up.

I bought my bucket bag a few weeks ago and was initially very sceptical and thought about exchanging it, but once I started to put my stuff into it I was amazed at the amount I could get into it and how light it was with everything in it. Needless to say I think its one of the best things I've bought for a long time and highly recommend it.

Latest posts

Back