How long do bikini gems last?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kooky

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Anyone got any idea how long these things are supposed to last for? I've looked on the website but it doesn't really say.

I am sure I have read on here that they only last about a day, two at the most. Hth x

Oh thats not very good is it?

Any ways to make them last longer?

You could always just glue normal gems on with gel bond, i know this sounds daft but it is medical grade so very unlikely to cause you any harm unless your allergic to it

This is a silly question..but what is a bikini gem????:irked:

I was just wondering the same Anne,lol????

This is a silly question..but what is a bikini gem????:irked:

Go on use your imagnation :lol:

They are gems that are used in the Bikini area, perhaps to make different shapes ie lots of little red ones to make a heart for your loved one on valentines day....

I guessed it would be something along those lines...never heard of them before! thanks x

Ooooh they sound... different... wish I had the time to make such an effort... and if I did.. it wouldn't match the Tatty hair on my head :lol:

The idea of these cracks me up!!

Set the scene, your out with your new fella, you've been together for quite some time and tonights' the night.

A bit of dinner and a few drinks to get yourself in the mood, you're back at his pad, the lights are low and so is the music, you disappear to the bathroom to "freshen up" on your arrival back to his bedroom your completely naked, the bedside lamps on and VOILA you've turned his bedroon into disco!!!

Teri x:hug:

lol, i know what you mean, but each to their own! and if they are happy to pay me for it then so be it!! :)

The idea of these cracks me up!!

Set the scene, your out with your new fella, you've been together for quite some time and tonights' the night.

A bit of dinner and a few drinks to get yourself in the mood, you're back at his pad, the lights are low and so is the music, you disappear to the bathroom to "freshen up" on your arrival back to his bedroom your completely naked, the bedside lamps on and VOILA you've turned his bedroon into disco!!!

Given that scenario, I don't suppose they will last very long if you get my meaning !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlise

lol, i know what you mean, but each to their own! and if they are happy to pay me for it then so be it!! :)

Just out of interest how much would you charge for these and does the area have to be completely hair free or is that a really stupid question???

I actually had one done at the last salon i worked at. It works best if you wax your bikini line first and don't apply any afterwax lotion then put the gems on. Mine lasted about 5 days!

Latest posts

Back