How long should a tan last?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snooglebum

Reaction score
Hi all! Have been doing lots of research after discovering this fantastic site and am "concerned" after looking through a survey done last Oct/Nov about spray solutions - who uses what and how long the tan lasts etc.

I've been using Sun Labs for about 2 1/2 years now and it's fine in every way apart from I don't feel it lasts very long - only 3-4 days. I do have to say that's on myself and I do moisturise before - is that my problem or is it the solution??

I do recommend to my clients not to moisturise before a tan but I have dry skin and would hate not moisturising :cry: problem is I don't think it lasts much longer on my clients, which is probably why I'm not getting much repeat business :eek:

Any advice would be great thanks :hug:

Hi hun Welcome to the site (I used to live in Nuneaton in warks lol)

I use Sienna and it lasts about 5-7 days (2 weeks on my legs) depending on how you look after it. The key is to moisturise,dont soak in a bath. It is better to take showers. It also depends on your life style as well to be honest. If you use the gym on a regular then this will cause the tan to come off quicker. Also if you are a person with dry skin it may not last as long.
Why dont you give some other companies a try. Lots of them do free samples. Pm me your details and i can get you a sienna - x one sent out xxx

I use Tantrick and 99% of my clients and myself get a good 10 days out of the tan,
the other 1% ignore after care advise but still get around 5 days out of it, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back