How Many Lashes per eye????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gracielu

Reaction score
Im fairly new to lash extensions, and i dont have much confidence with it?!??! I met a girl yesterday (outside of work) and she had lash extensions and they were so full and fab they looked amazing.... But of the few full sets ive done mine were not that full (no where near) I know im not putting enough in obviously but it takes me so long (3hrs) i cant really expect people to be longer than that whilst i put more in?!?! How many lashes per eye would you say are acceptable for a full set???
xx

Looking forward to your help and replies!??! x

Hi, I would say at least 60 lashes per eye is acceptable for a full set, although for a really full set you would probably need more than that.
I have been lashing since end Jan and I am still just over the 2hrs for a full set, so don't worry that it is taking you longer than you would hope. Practice and time will help with your speed xx

Im fairly new to lash extensions, and i dont have much confidence with it?!??! I met a girl yesterday (outside of work) and she had lash extensions and they were so full and fab they looked amazing.... But of the few full sets ive done mine were not that full (no where near) I know im not putting enough in obviously but it takes me so long (3hrs) i cant really expect people to be longer than that whilst i put more in?!?! How many lashes per eye would you say are acceptable for a full set???
xx

Looking forward to your help and replies!??! x

Hey
remeber it depends on the individual's eye shape and size aswell, as some people will not be able to carry off an overally full set, normally i use between 50 - 70, although its blink and go its still individual lashes. I have to say sometimes i do feel like im not getting anywhere, practise practise practise, also i find some clients just seem to have perfect eyelashes and very easy to do,

Dont lose heart:hug:
It took all of use ages when we first started. It really is a case of just practising as much as possible. I get about 60 lashes per eye on in an hour now, and my full sets are 2 hours, (about 80/100 lashes per eye) You will speed up, just make sure that you never compromise on standard in your desire to speed up. Make sure every lash is perfectly placed, and before long you will just find all of a sudden your quicker xxx

I take about an hour and half to two hours for what I class as a full srt. But i'm the same as you, a full set never looks full!? They look like a natural mascara look. I've just bought some 2.0 c curls to see if that makes them fuller. I'm still confused as to which lashes too! I keep putting them on all the 'mid length' healthy lashes I can see, and I get about thirty + on each eye. I read on a thread about lashing every healthy lash, and then going back over and lashng the rest? They are staying in lovely, hardly any lost when it comes to maintenance, but I don't want to start lashing every lash in case they start coming out too soon?

I know where you are coming from! I want to do thick, full sets of lashes too :o)

Hi,
I've been lashing just under 3 months and it really is a case of every set of eyes is different!
I put 60-80 lashes on an eye as a full set. On saturday, my first client took just over 2 hours, the next one an hour and a half and the third one, an hour! So it deffinately depends.
I got some 0.25 J curl last week and have been using them more than the 0.15... but it depends on the clients natural lashes too
Xx

Hi! I'm new to lashing too, and to be honest, it really does depend on the individual's eyes, i had someone last week with really loads of baby hairs and very curly lashes, i find this takes longer to isolate etc, so now i just say to clients it depends on your lashes how many lashes i can do in that 60/90 mins PS does everyone actually count the lashes? xxx

i can take anything from 1 hr to 3 hrs depending on the natural lash!!! i find it difficult on the ladies who have alot of lid! falling over the lash line:twisted: lol but i use D curl .15 on very curly. mix b with j for a natural glam if the lash can take a slight curl . if i get a nice lash i can use b c and d ...xx look at the photos on my pahe the realy full set are drop on lashes individual , (not flare with bulb) last 2 week somtimes more have to be removed the same way and new set each time ...

Just a quick question - what do you do about the small/really curly lashes? Xx

Latest posts

Back